Red Notice (film)
|Directed by||Rawson Marshall Thurber|
|Written by||Rawson Marshall Thurber|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|November 13, 2020|
Red Notice is an upcoming American action comedy thriller film written and directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber. It will star Dwayne Johnson as an interpol police agent who tracks down the most wanted art thief and Gal Gadot. This marks the third collaboration between Johnson and Thurber after Skyscraper and Central Intelligence. Universal Pictures will release this film on November 13, 2020.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
An interpol police agent tracks down the most wanted art thief.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
Development[edit | edit source]
In February 2018, the film (a action comedy from Dwayne Johnson and writer and director Rawson Marshall Thurber) was developed as part of a bidding war consisting of major studios fighting for the rights. Universal Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, Paramount Pictures, Legendary Entertainment, 20th Century Fox, Netflix and Sony Pictures Entertainment were all considered. The $125-150 million film would be produced by Beau Flynn through his FlynnPictureCo., with Johnson, Dany Garcia and Hiram Garcia through their Seven Bucks Production banner along with Thurber's Bad Version Inc. with Wendy Jacobson executive producing. On February 9, 2018, it was announced that Universal and Legendary won the bidding war in order to land the rights. Johnson was confirmed to be paid at least $20 million for the first time for this film.
Casting[edit | edit source]
Filming[edit | edit source]
Release[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Dwayne Johnson Eyes $20M Payday for Action Thriller 'Red Notice' (Exclusive)". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 7, 2018.
- "Dwayne Johnson Eyes Big Payday for Action/Comedy Red Notice". ScreenRant. Retrieved February 8, 2018.
- "Universal, Legendary Land 'Red Notice' After Ferocious Auction For Dwayne Johnson Vehicle". Deadline. Retrieved February 9, 2018.
- "Gal Gadot to Star in Dwayne Johnson's Action-Comedy 'Red Notice'". Variety. Retrieved June 11, 2018.
- "Gal Gadot Teaming with Dwayne Johnson for Actioner 'Red Notice'". Collider. Retrieved June 11, 2018.
- "Dwayne Johnson's Action-Thriller 'Red Notice' Gets 2020 Release Date". Variety. Retrieved March 16, 2018.
- "Dwayne Johnson Action-Thriller 'Red Notice' Heads To November 2020". Deadline. Retrieved November 8, 2018.
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article "Red Notice (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Red Notice (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.