Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Edit this InfoBox|
| Reggie Joiner.jpg|
Reggie Joiner, Orange Conference
Atlanta, Georgia, USAugust 20, 1960
|Baptised||August 20, 1960|
|Residence||Cumming, Georgia, US|
Reggie Joiner (born August 20, 1960), is the CEO and founder of Orange, a division of The reThink Group, Inc. He is also one of the founders of North Point Community Church, where he served as the executive director of Family Ministry for 11 years.
Joiner now lives in Cumming, Georgia, with his wife Debbie, where they raised four children into adulthood: Reggie Paul, Hannah, Sarah, and Rebekah.
- Lead Small: Five Big Ideas Every Small Group Leader Needs to Know. Orange, 2012. ISBN 978-0985411626 Search this book on ..
- It's Just a Phase-So Don't Miss It: Why Every Life Stage of a Kid Matters and at Least 13 Things Your Church Should Do About It. Orange, 2015. ISBN 978-1941259436 Search this book on .
- A New Kind of Leader: What You Believe Can Open a Door for a Kid or Teenager's Future. Orange, 2016. ISBN 978-1941259726 Search this book on ..
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity: Connect Your Family to a Wider Community. Orange, 2015. ISBN 978-1941259191 Search this book on ..
- Don't Miss It: Parent Every Week Like It Counts. Orange, 2016. ISBN 978-1941259689 Search this book on ..
This article "Reggie Joyner" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Reggie Joyner. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.