|Full name||Renown United Rugby League Club|
|Competition||Sydney Combined Competition|
Renown United are an Australian rugby league football club based at Renown Park, Oatley, New South Wales. They compete in the St.George Junior Rugby League  and Sydney Combined Competition. Renown United was founded in 1952 and has been successful in producing players that have gone on to play in the National Rugby League competition.   
- Reg Gasnier
- Billy Smith
- John Stathers
- Mark Gasnier
- Jason Nightingale
- Daryl Millard
- Jacob Host
- Nathan Green
The club is located at Renown Park on the corner of Judd Street and Panorama Street. The club facilities are located off the bend of Parkview avenue, with the emergency entrance to the ground located on the corner of Parkview Avenue and Panorama Street. 
The playing surface runs north east to south west. The ground is irrigated, owned and managed by Georges River Council.
The original building was a green brick building shared with soccer and park amenities. The Renown used facilities included a barbecue area, canteen, storage facilities/away change room and a home team change room.
The original construction of the building was meant to take place after the 2018 playing season during the month of November and be completed in preparation for the upcoming 2019 season in March. However, due to construction delays, the demolition of the original building and construction of the new building happened in the 2019 season, commencing in March. The project was estimated to cost $1 million with joint funding through the Stronger Communities Fund, Asset Management Reserve and Renown United RLFC. The building was constructed by Sullivans Constructions, after a tender process. As construction happened during the season, a portable building and site storage container were used on the opposite side of the ground. 
The current facility was completed at the end of the 2019 season and includes an undercover barbeque area, canteen, clubhouse, home and away change rooms and a referee room. The soccer and park amenities were relocated to the south western side of the ground along Mountbatten Street.
Other articles of the topic Sports : Githa Hampson, 2020 Bangabandhu Cup squads, Lakers–Trail Blazers rivalry, Moon Griffon, Rachel Alonso, Ethan Ennis' NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award, National Collegiate Athletic Association
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of rugby league clubs in Australia
- "St George Junior Clubs". St George JRL.
- "Rugby League Club Search". PlayNRL.com.
- "St George JRL Annual Report 2019" (PDF). St George JRL.
- "Renown Grab Glory". The Leader.
- "Legend Q&A: Jason Nightingale". nrl.com.
- "St George Men of Renown had great start as juniors". the leader.
- "Jacob Host profile". dragons.com.au.
- "St George JRL Grounds". St George JRL.
- "Renown Park Overhead". Google Maps.
- "Ground Overview". Georges River Council.
- "Council Grants More Than Just Scratch the Surface". Georges River Council.
- "Renown Reserve New Sporting Amenities". The Leader.
- "Stronger Communities Fund". Georges River Council.
- "Blakehurst Ward Local Projects". Georges River Council.
Category:Rugby league teams in Sydney Category:Rugby clubs established in 1952 Category:1952 establishments in Australia
This article "Renown United" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Renown United. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.