Resonance Noise Reduction Wheels
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
Resonance Noise Reduction Wheels generate out-of-phase wave that cancels the sound wave of 200Hz band from the tire cavity resonance caused by the side wall of the tire. The key is in the internal cavity structure consisted of a hollow room and a noise-absorbing hole. When driving, they create out-of-phase wave which offsets the sound wave from tire cavity resonance, reducing noise. The cavity is durable since it is within the wheel and reduces the weight of the aluminum wheel by up to 4.9 kg.
- Noise control
- Hyundai Motor Group
- "Hyundai is working on active road noise control tech". 《Paultan》. Retrieved 12 November 2019. Unknown parameter
- "Hyundai brings the sound of silence to its cars". 《Businesday》. Retrieved November 14, 2019. Unknown parameter
- "제네시스 G80 정숙성의 비밀, 중공 흡음 휠". 《HMG JOURNAL》.
- "소음은 죽이고 소리는 살려라". 《문화일보》. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
- "Hyundai Motor Develops Industry's First Technology to Reduce Road Noises". 《Businesskorea》. Retrieved November 12, 2019. Unknown parameter
- "ADI and Hyundai Launch All-Digital Road Noise Cancellation System Collaboration". 《Electropages》. Retrieved February 5, 2020. Unknown parameter
|This article about an automotive technology is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Resonance Noise Reduction Wheels" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Resonance Noise Reduction Wheels. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.