Richard Kimball Jr.
Richard Kimball Jr. serves on the Leadership Committee at Thomas Jefferson University's Lambert Center Study for Medicinal Cannabis and Hemp. Kimball is also known for being an honorary trustee at The Brookings Institution.
Biography A graduate of Philips Academy 1982. Kimball continued his studies at Yale University 1986, where he received a B.A. in Economics. Later he became a Fellow in the Stanford University Distinguished Career Institute in 2016. Kimball started as an investment banker at Morgan Stanley and then Goldman Sachs. Kimball covered the healthcare sector and his early interest was in improving health outcomes and lowering costs in the healthcare industry. More recently Kimball has been selected to be part of the Leadership committee for Thomas Jefferson University's Lambert Center Study for Medicinal Cannabis and Hemp.
Jefferson University's Lambert Center Study for Medicinal Cannabis and Hemp By combining industry professionals The Lambert Center sets a course for exploration and discovery to advance research and education around cannabis.
Published works Brookings' Papers
- Report: America’s Advanced industries : New Trends.
- Rebuilding America: The Role of Foreign Capital and Global Public Investors
Articles Kimball has been quoted in various publications about healthcare, career changes and leadership, some examples... Washington Post , Reuters  MSN , Hedgeweek , YPO  Bloomberg  Wash Post  Success.com  and Inc.com 
- Hart, Mark Muro, Siddharth Kulkarni, and David M. (4 August 2016). "America's advanced industries: New trends".
- Kimball, Darrell M. West, Raffiq Nathoo, Daniel Zwirn, Vijaya Ramachandran, Gordon M. Goldstein, Joel H. Moser, and Richard (11 March 2011). "Rebuilding America: The Role of Foreign Capital and Global Public Investors".
- "Changing the face of healthcare". Washington Post. 7 June 2016.
- "Life Sciences Connect - Clarivate". Clarivate.
- "High deductibles prompt consumers to skip doctor visits". www.msn.com.
- "HEXL: A new disruptive player in the US healthcare system". 6 April 2015.
- "CEO Insight: 11 Questions With Rick Kimball - YPO". 12 November 2015.
- "America Is Giving Away the $30 Billion Medical Marijuana Industry". 7 March 2018 – via www.bloomberg.com.
- "11 Leadership Lessons You Didn't Learn in School". 14 April 2016.
- "7 Important Ways to Prepare For Your Next Career". 11 March 2016.
This article "Richard Kimball Jr." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Richard Kimball Jr.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.