Richard St.Ofle, New York, 2010
|Occupation(s)||writer, screenwriter, artist|
|Listen to songs of this musical artist Richard St.Ofle or Buy album of him/her on amazon|
Richard St.Ofle is an American artist, screenwriter and writer from Los Angeles, California. Though independently released, his 2010 book "No Wolf (the waygoing compromise)" was called a "game changer in the field of memoir genre" and garnered some critical praise. His style has been described as "gritty and raw". and his writing has been described as a "terse-yet-absorbing prose".
He has written: No Wolf (the waygoing compromise), released June 4, 2010, and Dreams Coming (and not coming true) released in the spring of 2014. Both books are released through Tealwood Publishing Group.
After moving to Los Angeles, St.Ofle focused his efforts on screenwriting, studying at USC's School of Cinematic Arts
- Maxwell McKee (September 22, 2011). "Get Out And Get Seen, Sacramento News & Review. 22 September 2011". newsreview.com. Retrieved February 7, 2012.
- Kevin Brown (February 13, 2012). "No Wolf (The Waygoing Compromise), City Book Review. 13 February 2012". citybookreview.com. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Amazon.com: book review". amazon.com. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Richard St.Ofle Is No Wolf". burnsidewriters.com. Archived from the original on June 2, 2013. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Official Site – projects". Richard St.Ofle. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Official Site". Tealwood Publishing Group. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- Anonymous (April 5, 2014). "IMDB". IMDB.com. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
This article "Richard St.Ofle" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.