Rob Harvey (born 1988) is a referee in the Airtricity League of Ireland. He has been active on the national panel since 2010 and in January 2016, he was promoted to the FIFA International List of Referees.
He was one of eight referees selected to officiate at the UEFA 2018 Under 17 Championships which took place in England. He made his competitive debut at senior international level in September 2018, in the UEFA Nations League game between Luxembourg and Moldova. He has refereed at various levels of international football from Under 17 to Senior International level. In October 2019 he became only the second referee from the Republic of Ireland, after Alan Kelly, to officiate in the group stages of a UEFA club competition when he took charge of the Europa League Group B game between Malmo FF and FC Lugano.
- "Education & Technical - Referees by Association". FIFA.com. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
- "Extratime.ie - Rob Harvey". www.extratime.ie. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
- "Irish officials selected for UEFA U-17 European Championships | Football Association of Ireland". www.fai.ie. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
- "League Officials Selected for International Duty". SSE Airtricty League News. 6 September 2018. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
- "Robert Harvey football referee stats - WorldReferee.com". worldreferee.com. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
- "Europa League Group Stage reward for referee Rob Harvey". ExtraTime.ie. Retrieved 2020-03-20.
- UEFA.com. "Malmö-Lugano | Match info | UEFA Europa League". UEFA.com. Retrieved 2020-03-20.
This article "Rob Harvey" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rob Harvey. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.