Robert Tacoma (born 1951) is an American writer living in Gainesville, Florida. His novels to date (2006) are set primarily in that state, particularly in Key West. Invoking partly on his own life as the character "Taco Bob," Tacoma's work brings together characters of the everyday and not-so-everyday kind into situations which, while largely humorous, often touch upon deeper aspects of modern life.
(All published by Mango Press, Gainesville, Florida):
- Key Weird (2005) ISBN 0-9760630-0-X Search this book on .
- Key Weirder (2005) ISBN 0-9760630-1-8 Search this book on .
- Key Witch (2006) ISBN 0-9760630-2-6 Search this book on .
- Key Manatee (2007) ISBN 0-9760630-3-4 Search this book on .
- Color Me Weird (2007) ISBN 0-9760630-4-2 Search this book on ., ISBN 978-0-9760630-4-9 Search this book on .
- Key Lucky (2008) ISBN 0-9760630-5-0 Search this book on ., ISBN 978-0-9760630-5-6 Search this book on .
- Lederman, Jill. "Being Weird in Key West" (a newspaper article about Robert Tacoma from The Gainesville Sun, dated September 24, 2006)
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Robert Tacoma" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Robert Tacoma. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.