Roberts Putnis (born in 1976 in Alūksne) is a Latvian politician and leader of the Progressives party. Putnis was Executive Chair of the Latvian branch of Transparency International from 2004 to 2008. He was nominated by the Progressives party as their prime ministerial candidate for the 2018 national parliamentary election.
- "Partiju Progresīvie vadīs Roberts Putnis". Diena (in latviešu). LETA. 24 February 2018. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- Klūga, Māris (8 October 2018). "Three of the smaller parties to get state funding". eng.lsm.lv. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Roberts Putnis". World Press Freedom Day 2016. UNESCO. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- Vīksne, Imants (27 August 2004). "Portrets. «Delnas» vadītājs Roberts Putnis". apollo.tvnet.lv (in latviešu). Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "'Progressives' party announces Latvian prime ministerial candidate". eng.lsm.lv. 19 June 2018. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
|This article about a Latvian politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Roberts Putnis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Roberts Putnis. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.