Rodeway Inn and Suites
|Rodeway Inn and Suites, Fort Lauderdale Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port|
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Address||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Number of restaurants||1|
|Number of bars||1|
Rodeway Inn and Suites, Fort Lauderdale Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port is a travel-themed budget hotel franchise by Choice Hotels located on Marina Mile Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States. The hotel is commonly used by cruise passengers. In 2015, a study by Port Everglades reported that the hotel hosted 11% of all passengers surveyed.
In 2017, the hotel was reviewed by Eat Sleep Cruise. The magazine ranked several hotels in Fort Lauderdale for their proximity, amenities, and performance as a hotel for cruise passengers at Port Everglades.
- "Cruise Port Hotel Has Day Rooms for Late Flight Travelers". Chris Cruises. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Cruise Survey Report 2015" (PDF). Cloudinary.com. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
- "Rodeway Inn and Suites Airport Cruise Port Named Top Fort Lauderdale Hotel by Port Everglades". CBS 8. Archived from the original on 13 April 2016. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Hotel Travelers". Chris Cruises. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Rodeway Inn and Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Cruise Port Hotel Unveils New Summer Renovations". ABC-7. Archived from the original on 11 October 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- "Marina 84 Fort Lauderdale restaurant sports bar and grill celebrates two year anniversary". HometownStations.com. Retrieved 15 August 2016.[permanent dead link]
- "Cruise Port Hotel has Day Rooms for Late Flight Travelers". ScholarshipsNow. Retrieved 2016-04-28.
- "2017 Edition – Best Hotels Near Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port". EatSleepCruise.com. 2017-01-10. Retrieved 2017-08-05.
This article "Rodeway Inn and Suites" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rodeway Inn and Suites. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.