Rodrigo Rodrigues Studios
|Founded 📆||1998, last relocated in 2010|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴|
Number of employees
Rodrigo Rodrigues Studios, previously called Benatti Productions and Paraty Studios, was founded by environmentalist and filmmaker Rodrigo Rodrigues, with the support of his artist mother Terezinha Benatti and Fergal Fitzgerald, in 2010. A space open to the visionary arts, located in the middle of the Atlantic rainforest in Brazil. The main purpose of the studio is to expand Rodrigues' environmental activism, supported by filmmaking and artwork that is based on spiritual practices to connect to the jungle in order to create a state of awareness in association with the production of visionary art.
The studio projects' sets, costumes and props are made of recycled and organic[disambiguation needed] materials collected from streets, beaches and the jungle to support life on earth. Accommodations were part of the studio's previous film pilot sets recycled and transformed into wood cabins and tree houses for actors, crew, volunteers and visitors during their stay.
Rodrigo Rodrigues Studios will release its new feature film Goitaca in 2019, with City of God star Leandro Firmino, Lady Francisco, Marlon Blue, Luciano Szafir and Christianne Oliveira. A production made of custom built sets and costumes from recycled and organic materials.
Rodrigues teaches and coordinates volunteers in a series of visionary film making and a variety of workshops, which include acting, sets, props and costume making to support the studios and to represent it through workshops all around the world.
Feature films and TV series
- "Rodrigo Rodrigues Biography". TalentNews. March 2015.
- Rio Sul, TV (14 July 2016). "'Goitaca' Filming In Barra do Pirai". Globo TV News.
- Feira, Segunda (23 May 2016). "Movie Production in Barra do Pirai". Ligado no Rio.
- The Brasilians, Newspaper (2 March 2017). "'Goitaca'- A New Indigenous Drama". TB News.
- Studios, Paraty. "'City of God' Star Leandro Firmino - From Coldblooded Lil Ze To Spiritual Tribe Leader In Rodrigo Rodrigues`s New Movie 'Goitaca'". ABNews. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- Stories, AllNews (23 October 2018). "Upcoming Indigenous Drama 'Goitaca' Enters Last Stages Of Post-Production". All News.
- Times, The Irish (5 October 2004). "The Irish Times - Review". The Irish Times News.
- Igor Giannasi (5 June 2010). "Brazil is successful in Ireland with green costume". Último Segundo. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Flight of the Earls". Hollywood Movie Money. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- TV, Brazil. "Rodrigo Rodrigues presenting Brazilian TV Show Transito em Transe". Brazil TV. Retrieved 21 January 2001.
- Silva, Oslaine. "Prudentino, sucesso do outro lado do mundo, produz longa-metragem". O Imparcial. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- Journal Earth Lea (7 November 2013). "Culture performs Cinema Course". Folha da Terra. Archived from the original on 26 June 2015. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Cineasta jundiaiense tem como destino a cidade de Cannes". Jornal de Jundiaí. 26 September 2011. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- Welon, Joel. "Leandro Firmino and Marlon Blue to Star in Rodrigo Rodrigues`s Adventure Drama 'Goitaca'". Yahoo News. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
This article "Rodrigo Rodrigues Studios" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rodrigo Rodrigues Studios. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.