Ron Graham (author)
Ron Graham is a Canadian political author and journalist whose books include God’s Dominion, The French Quarter and One-Eyed Kings, which was a finalist for the Best Canadian Political Book of the Last 25 Years by the Writers’ Trust of Canada. His book, The Last Act: Pierre Trudeau, the Gang of Eight, and the Fight for Canada, was a finalist for the Shaughnessy Cohen Prize for Political Writing. 
Graham is a noted political commentator who has written for The Walrus , the Globe and Mail , and the New York Times. He's currently a trustee of the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, Ontario and a member of the Pierre Elliott Trudeau foundation. 
List of Works[edit | edit source]
- The Last Act: Pierre Trudeau, the Gang of Eight, and the Fight for Canada (2011)
- The French Quarter: The Epic Struggle of a Family - and a Nation - Divided (1992)
- The Essential Trudeau (1988)
- One-Eyed Kings: Promise & illusion in Canadian politics (1986)
References[edit | edit source]
- "The best Canadian political book of the last 25 years?". Globe and Mail.
- "Ron Graham (Interview)". Samara.
- "Ron Graham on "The Last Act"". The Writer's Trust.
- Graham, Ron. "Born in the Burbs". The Walrus. Retrieved March 13, 2019.
- Graham, Ron. "Stronger Within". The Walrus.
- Graham, Ron. "Why Trudeau should head to Myanmar". The Globe and Mail.
- "Rom announces two new trustees". Royal Ontario Museum.
- "Ron Graham". Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation.
This article "Ron Graham (author)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ron Graham (author). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.