October 8, 1969
Los Angeles, California
|Occupation||Fashion Designer Entrepreneur|
|Relatives||See Getty family|
Rosetta Getty is an American fashion designer and the Founder and Creative Director of the luxury fashion brand Rosetta Getty LLC.. She is also the co-founder of the non-profit organization GiveLove, started in 2010 with Patricia Arquette.  In 2016, Rosetta Getty became a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America. 
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Rosetta Getty (née Millington) was born in Los Angeles, California. After being scouted at ArtCenter, she began a modeling career at age 15, working with notable photographers and designers such as Bruce Weber, Paul Jasmin and Azzedine Alaïa. At age 20, she enrolled in Otis College of Art and Design.
Career[edit | edit source]
After leaving Otis Parsons, she launched a high-end children's wear collection aptly named Rosetta Millington. The brand earned several awards and was distributed to over 350 doors including retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Saks and Barney's.
In 2007, she returned to fashion with the brand Riser Goodwyn, a couture and evening wear collection based out of a small atelier in Los Angeles. The label quickly became popular amongst Hollywood A-listers.
Rosetta Getty[edit | edit source]
Rosetta Getty debuted her eponymous ready to wear collection with Fall 2014 in New York and Paris. Her collections are influenced by her interest in the art community and draws seasonal inspiration from her favorite work and artists. Produced in New York's garment district and Europe, Rosetta Getty has gained industry recognition for her minimal, refined LA aesthetic and focus on tailoring and quality fabrics. 
Rosetta Getty LLC is shipped globally to boutiques and department stores and through E-Commerce platforms including Net-a-Porter and Moda Operandi. Worldwide partners include Saks Fifth Avenue, Lane Crawford, Selfridges, Oxford Street, Montaigne Market (Paris), Isetan and others.
Other notable celebrities who have worn the label include Alicia Vikander, Gwyneth Paltrow, Marisa Tomei, Margot Robbie and Dakota Johnson. Rosetta Getty appears regularly in fashion magazines, blogs and works with many top influencers.  
References[edit | edit source]
This article "Rosetta Getty" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Rosetta Getty/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Rosetta Getty talks personal taste: Part Two". 16 September 2016.
- "OUR TEAM - GiveLove".
- "Cool, Calm, Collected".
- Magazine, W (16 June 2014). "Rosetta Getty to Launch Fashion Line".
- "Rosetta Getty: the designer that the Hollywood set can't get enough of".
- "A Fashionable Life: Rosetta Getty". 1 March 2007.
- Gilchrist, Malina Joseph. "Rosetta Getty's Art-Inspired Sophomore Collection".
- "Brand Watch: Rosetta Getty". 3 September 2014.
- Givhan, Robin (22 February 2015). "Oscars 2015: Why a dress is not always just a dress" – via washingtonpost.com.
- Valle, Jane Keltner de. "The Female Fashion Power List: Rosetta Getty on Dressing Hollywood Players for Real Life".
- "How an L.A. Stylist Gets Dressed for Fashion Week".
- Mustaparta, Hanneli. "Hanneli Mustaparta's Dreamy Long Weekend in Tuscany".