Rudolf Tjandra[edit | edit source]
Rudolf Tjandra is an Indonesian management figure who plays an important role in his field. He, besides being a management figure, is also a leading writer, trainer and professional Manager. Before serving as Vice President, Consumer Goods, Rodamas Group & President Director of PT Sasa Inti, Rudolf served as Executive Director and the Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer at PT. Softex Indonesia.. Where Rudolf plays an active role as a professional and strategist, so PT.Softex Indonesia has won various awards such as Superbrand, Best Marketing Team, Best Brands, Fastest Growth and made the growth of PT. Softex Indonesia became a super fast which began in 2004 and has also been widely regarded as one of the most successful company changes in Indonesia.
Education[edit | edit source]
Rudolf Tjandra, an Indonesian citizen who was born in Jakarta and received various education from England where he obtained various degrees such as:
- Certificate in Social Science from the University of Warwick
- Hons BA in Government from the University of Essex
- MBA (with distinction) from Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) from the University of Liverpool Management School, UK
He also participated in various types of executive training at Ross Business School, University of Michigan, Cambridge University, and INSEAD. He even got a Fellowship at
- UK Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM)
- UK Chartered Institute of Leadership and Management (FiLM)
- UK Chartered Institute of Management (FICM)
- Certificate in psychology, and, Global Economic Development from Cambridge University
Then he joined as an Academic Member at the American Marketing Association, USA.
Career[edit | edit source]
In addition to the achievements of Rudolf Tjandra in the field of outstanding education, he also has more than 20 years of experience in various management positions both domestically and abroad at various companies such as:
- Aqua Golden Mississipi, Tbk.
- Belfoods Indonesia
- Camping Gaz / Royal Dutch Shell
- Bentoel Prima
- PT. HM Sampoerna, Tbk.
- PT. Softex Indonesia Since February 2004 - 2018 Rudolf Tjandra has served as Director and Chief Marketing Officer of PT Softex Indonesia (the second largest and fastest growing company in the field of personal hygiene in Southeast Asia) since February 2004. Under his leadership, PT Softex Indonesia has succeeded in developing and rising again. Even according to Bobby Reza it was Rudolf Tjandra who had been able to raise Softex Indonesia by carrying out various breakthroughs and product rejuvenation. PT Softex Indonesia also received various awards under him leadership such as:
7.1. Marketing Award (Marketing Magazine, 2008)
7.2. No. 1 Most Recommended Brand (SWA, Onbee, and Indonesian Word-Of-Mouth Institution)
7.3. Top Brand for Kids (Marketing Magazine, 2009)
7.4. Best of the Best Packing Award (Brand Identity Summit Indonesia, 2005 & 2009)
7.5. Top Brand Award (2011)
7.6. Innovation Award (Magazine Marketing, 2013)
There are many more awards received by PT Softex Indonesia under the leadership of Dr. Rudolf Tjandra. And in early 2001, he published one of his books entitled "Practical Management Strategies Towards a New Indonesia" through the publisher of The Executive Business Press. His role in the success of Softex Indonesia 'turnaround' has become a hot topic of conversation both among business practitioners and management and academics in Indonesia.
7.7. Retailer Satisfication (Mix Magazine, 2013)
- Rodamas Group Since November 2018, Dr. Rudolf served as Vice President, Consumer Goods, Rodamas Group & President Director of PT Sasa Inti. Under the leadership of Dr. Rudolf Tjandra, PT. Sasa Inti is optimistic that it will achieve the sales target and also formulate a strategy to make PT. Sasa Inti is selling well in the Indonesian market.
Dr. Rudolf Tjandra is one of the characters who is often highlighted by the media in Indonesia. He wrote various articles on Sales, Marketing, Strategy, and Manegement in various newspapers and magazines media such as Sinar Harapan, Gatra, Marketing, Mix, China Town and Indonesia Shang Bao. At the Koran Sindo Media, he has written an article about "Strategies for Facing Economic Weakening" on January 22, 2014. Dr. Rudolf Tjandra with his extensive experience also contributed to advancing the world of Marketing in Indonesia by filling in articles in online media such as Swaonline, Linkedin.com, and Sindonews.com.
Dr. Rudolf Tjandra had previously made a book entitled "Beginning of a Victory", and based on the results of his decades of experience in the marketing world, he published the latest book entitled "Going East" - a book that greatly inspired marketing figures and opened ideas new about the world of marketing in ASEAN. And in its journey the Going East Book has been reviewed by well-known media in Indonesia including merdeka.com and okezone.com besides that it was also reviewed by editors in the well-known print media in Indonesia, Edhy Aruman
Get this Going East Book immediately at:
- INDONESIA: Periplus, Kinokuniya, Gramedia Premium, TGA, Books & Beyond.
- SINGAPORE: Times, Kinokuniya, Select
- MALAYSIA: MPH, Kinokuniya, Times
- HONG KONG: Eslite, Kelly & Walsh, Bookazine, Page One
- UK / EUROPE: Star Books Distribution
- ONLINE: Amazon, Amazon (Japan), WHSmith, Booktopia, Afterhours, Periplus and other leading online book stores
References[edit | edit source]
- "Rudolf Tjandra". www.bloomberg.com. pp. diakses dari situs profil pengusaha Bloomberg pada tanggal 13 November 2014. Retrieved 2019-01-01.
- "Superbrands Award provides access to expanded market | The Jakarta Po…". archive.li. 2014-11-13. Retrieved 2019-01-01.
- "Its Me !". My Life My Notes (in Bahasa Indonesia). 2008-11-21. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Softex Menggeliat". Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Meremajakan Produk Menuai Sukses".
- Mediatama, Grahanusa (2018-12-19). "Penyedap rasa Sasa optimistis penjualan Rp 4,5 triliun tahun depan". kontan.co.id (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Batas Kepemimpinan". SWA.co.id. 2015-01-23. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Dr. Rudolf Tjandra | LinkedIn". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "SINDOnews | Kumpulan Berita Rudolf Tjandra Terbaru". ekbis.sindonews.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Tjandra, Rudolf (2001). Awal sebuah kemenangan: cakrawala strategi bisnis & konsep manajemen praktis menuju Indonesia baru (in Bahasa Indonesia). Eksekutif Series. ISBN 9789799651600.
- Usman, Syakur; Sholeh, Muhammad. "Menelisik potensi dan karakter pasar ASEAN dan Indonesia di Asia". merdeka.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Okezone. "Dr. Rudolf Tjandra Bocorkan Strategi Pemasaran Terbaik untuk Asia : Okezone News". https://news.okezone.com/ (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2019-01-08. External link in
- "EDHY ARUMAN - MARKETING UNTUK SEMUA". edhy-aruman.blogspot.com (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- www.amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Going-East-Rudolf-Tjandra/dp/6026990127. Retrieved 2019-01-08. Missing or empty
- Tjandra, Rudolf (2016-09-01). Going East. Afterhours Books. ISBN 9786026990129.
- WHSmith. "Going East". WHSmith. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Going East.
- "GOING EAST: A hands-on expert explains how to effectively build your business in East Asia". Afterhours Bookshop. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
This article "Rudolf Tjandra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rudolf Tjandra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.