Rudolf Tjandra is a renowned Indonesia scholar practitioner. With decades of senior managerial accomplishment, his widely acclaimed successes in turning around companies' fortunes have been adopted as case studies by various Indonesia tertiary institutions. Before concurrently serving as Vice President, Consumer Goods, Rodamas Group & President Director of PT Sasa Inti (www.sasa.co.id), Rudolf served as Executive Director and the Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer at PT. Softex Indonesia.. Where he played a decisive role in turning the company as one of the most successful consumer goods company in indoneia. During his tenure PT.Softex Indonesia won various awards such as Superbrand, Best Marketing Team, Best Brands, top 10 FMCG company Indonesia. His latest book, Going East, A Hands-On Expert explains How to Effectively Build Your Business In East Asia, (publisher: Afterhours Book, 2016) ranked proudly as a bestseller in Amazon.co.uk, Kinokuniya Indonesia, Periplus, Books and Beyond, and Blackwell UK (https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/Going-East-by-Rudolf-Tjandra-author/9786026990129). and okezone.com  http://www.stanfords.co.uk/Going-East_9786026990129
Rudolf Tjandra received his secondary and tertiary education various education in the UK where he obtained such:
- Certificate in Social Science from the University of Warwick, UK
- Hons BA in Government from the University of Essex, UK
- MBA (with distinction) from Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University, UK
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) from the University of Liverpool Management School, UK
- Certificate in Psychology, Cambridge University, UK
He has also participated in various types of executive training at Ross Business School, University of Michigan, Cambridge University, MIT and INSEAD.
- UK Chartered Institute of Marketing, Fellow (FCIM).
- UK Chartered Institute of Leadership and Management, Fellow (FiLM).
- UK Chartered Institute of Management, Fellow(FICM).
- UK chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Marketer.
Rudolf has more than 20 years of experience in various management positions both domestically and abroad with various companies such as:
- Aqua Golden Mississipi, Tbk (now Danone Aqua).
- Belfoods Indonesia.
- Roche Pharmaceutical.
- Camping Gaz / Royal Dutch Shell.
- Bentoel Prima (now British American Tobacco Bentoel)
- PT. HM Sampoerna, Tbk (now Phillip Morriss Sampoerna)
- PT. Softex Indonesia Since February 2004 - 2018 Rudolf Tjandra has served as Director and Chief Marketing Officer of PT Softex Indonesia (the second largest and fastest growing company in the field of personal hygiene in Southeast Asia) since February 2004. According to Bobby Reza it was Rudolf Tjandra has played an instrumental role in reviving the fortune of Softex Indonesia by carrying out various breakthroughs and product rejuvenation. PT Softex Indonesia also received various awards under him leadership such as:
7.1. Marketing Award (Marketing Magazine, 2008)
7.2. No. 1 Most Recommended Brand (SWA, Onbee, and Indonesian Word-Of-Mouth Institution)
7.3. Top Brand for Kids (Marketing Magazine, 2009)
7.4. Best of the Best Packing Award (Brand Identity Summit Indonesia, 2005 & 2009)
7.5. Top Brand Award (2011)
7.6. Innovation Award (Magazine Marketing, 2013)
There are many more awards received by PT Softex Indonesia under the leadership of Dr. Rudolf Tjandra (http://arsip.gatra.com/2008-06-02/majalah/artikel.php?pil=23&id=115563)
7.7. Retailer Satisfication (Mix Magazine, 2013)
Since November 2018 Rudolf serves as the President Director and Chief Executive Oficer of PT Sasa Inti. Under the leadership of Dr. Rudolf Tjandra, PT. Sasa Inti is optimistic that it will fasten its growth to strengthen its position as a leading consumer goods company from Indonesia https://manado.tribunnews.com/2019/10/07/pasar-micin-semakin-gurih . https://www.suara.com/news/2019/09/18/090901/viral-emak-emak-berantem-rebutan-rendang-warganet-ungkap-fakta.
Dr. Rudolf Tjandra is one of the characters who is often highlighted by the media in Indonesia. He wrote various articles on Sales, Marketing, Strategy, and Manegement in various newspapers and magazines media such as Sinar Harapan, Gatra, Marketing, Mix, China Town and Indonesia Shang Bao. At the Koran Sindo Media, he has written an article about "Strategies for Facing Economic Weakening" on January 22, 2014. Dr. Rudolf Tjandra with his extensive experience also contributed to advancing the world of Marketing in Indonesia with his articles through such popular business and management medias as Swaonline, Linkedin.com, and Sindonews.com.
Get this Going East Book immediately at:
- INDONESIA: Periplus, Kinokuniya, Gramedia Premium, TGA, Books & Beyond.
- SINGAPORE: Times, Kinokuniya, Select
- MALAYSIA: MPH, Kinokuniya, Times
- HONG KONG: Eslite, Kelly & Walsh, Bookazine, Page One
- UK / EUROPE: Star Books Distribution
- ONLINE: Amazon, Amazon (Japan), WHSmith, Booktopia, Afterhours, Periplus and other leading online book stores
- "Rudolf Tjandra". www.bloomberg.com. pp. diakses dari situs profil pengusaha Bloomberg pada tanggal 13 November 2014. Retrieved 2019-01-01.
- "Superbrands Award provides access to expanded market | The Jakarta Po…". archive.li. 2014-11-13. Retrieved 2019-01-01.
- Usman, Syakur; Sholeh, Muhammad. "Menelisik potensi dan karakter pasar ASEAN dan Indonesia di Asia". merdeka.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Okezone. "Dr. Rudolf Tjandra Bocorkan Strategi Pemasaran Terbaik untuk Asia : Okezone News". https://news.okezone.com/ (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2019-01-08. External link in
- "EDHY ARUMAN - MARKETING UNTUK SEMUA". edhy-aruman.blogspot.com (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Its Me !". My Life My Notes (in Bahasa Indonesia). 2008-11-21. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Softex Menggeliat". Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Meremajakan Produk Menuai Sukses".
- Mediatama, Grahanusa (2018-12-19). "Penyedap rasa Sasa optimistis penjualan Rp 4,5 triliun tahun depan". kontan.co.id (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Batas Kepemimpinan". SWA.co.id. 2015-01-23. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Dr. Rudolf Tjandra | LinkedIn". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "SINDOnews | Kumpulan Berita Rudolf Tjandra Terbaru". ekbis.sindonews.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- www.amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Going-East-Rudolf-Tjandra/dp/6026990127. Retrieved 2019-01-08. Missing or empty
- Tjandra, Rudolf (2016-09-01). Going East. Afterhours Books. ISBN 9786026990129.
- WHSmith. "Going East". WHSmith. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Going East.
- "GOING EAST: A hands-on expert explains how to effectively build your business in East Asia". Afterhours Bookshop. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
This article "Rudolf Tjandra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rudolf Tjandra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.