SIGSIM is the Association for Computing Machinery's Special Interest Group on Simulation and Modeling. It was founded in 1967.
SIGMOBILE sponsors four annual international conferences:
- ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (ACM SIGSIM PADS)
- Winter Simulation Conference (WSC)
- ACM International Conference on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems (MSWiM)
- IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT)
- Brandin, Dave. "HISTORY OF SIGSIM" (PDF). Stanford Research Institute (SRI). Retrieved 5 June 2019.
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "SIGSIM" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SIGSIM. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.