|Type||Swiss Private Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
Swiss Institute for Higher Management (SIHM) is a Swiss accredited EduQua Management Institute located in Vevey, Switzerland, with dormitories in Montreux and Clarens. It offers a variety of academic and professional programs specialized in Entrepreneurship. The core subjects are Hospitality, Management, Finance, Banking Operations as well as Languages.
Swiss Institute for Higher Management (SIHM) is a private Management Training Institute founded by Daniel Gandi. He holds a Master of Religious Science from the University of Fribourg UNIFR(1975-1981) and a Master of Law from the University of Lausanne UNIL(1986-1989). Mr Gandi was a consultant for the United Nations Commission on Human Rights in Rwanda (1994) and the United Nations High Commission for Refugee (1995). He is the founder of the African Research & Management Training Center CARFMAN., that organized the International Economic Forum in Mont Pèlerin in 2001.. He was one of the founding members and vice-president of the Salone Association in Switzerland. Mr Gandi was a member of the "Diaspora africaine en Suisse" that was received by the Swiss Federal Counselor, Mr Christophe Blocher, on November 7, 2007.  He was an elected member of the Vevey city Council (2006-2016).
SIHM was registered in the Swiss Commercial Registry  as a Limited Liability Company in 2010 and opened a hospitality outlet, hotel "Helioda" with a restaurant, on the Swiss Alpes overlooking Montreux to accommodate and give practical hotel Management training to students. It became an Incorporation in 2017. SIHM is recognized by Swiss Law and carries out the triple duties of research, training and service to Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Creation.
SIHM is not affiliated to any religious or political doctrine. It offers students equal opportunity to demonstrate their academic attainment disregarding race, religion, sex, family, cultural background or skill and aims at the following objectives:
1. To introduce new and flexible forms of training for people of all levels of management
2. To create business network and improve business opportunities
3. To produce added value for individuals and organizations
4. To provide true job satisfaction
5. To motivate young people to create activities or to improve existing ones
6. To train future managers skills and competences that lead to the creation of employment opportunities and added value to the economy.
Banking & Finance
1st Year: Diploma in Banking Operations (Option: Private & Investment Banking)
2nd Year: Higher Diploma in Banking Operations & Procedures
3rd Year: Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) Degree in Banking & Finance
4th Year: Post-Graduate (PGD) Degree in Investment & Business Banking
5th Year: Master of Business Administration Program (MBA) in Banking & Finance
1st Year: Diploma in Hospitality Operations Management
2nd Year: Higher Diploma in Hospitality Operations Management
3rd Year: Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) in Hospitality Management
4th Year: Post-Graduate (PGD) in International Hospitality Management
5th Year: Master of Business Administration Program (MBA)
2. Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Enterprise Development
Preparation for the Swiss Federal Maturity Certificate Examination.
- English - French - Chinese
SIHM is situated in Vevey, overlooking Lake Geneva. Vevey is the International Headquarters of Nestlé. It is a few minutes' drive away from Montreux, the venue of the Montreux Jazz Festival.
It also offers various sporting facilities for young people such as Tennis courts, Skiing, Hiking and Mountain Climbing as well as Wind surfing, Indoor Swimming, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, etc.
2008 Founded by Daniel Gandi as an Institute of Training for the promotion of Entrepreneurship and Enterprise creation in the areas of Hospitality, Finance, Banking and Investment.
2009 Became member of ARFOR - Association Romande des Formateurs
2010 Registered as a Limited Liability Company in the Swiss Commercial Registry. Established a hospitality outlet in the mountain village of Les Avants, Montreux.
Member of Montreux Riviera Tourisme Board 
2012 Accredited EduQua
2016 Renewed EduQua accreditation.
2017 Registered SIHM as an Incorporation.
2018 Established the Chinese language and cultural program.
The Institute is a Member of ARFOR - Association Romande des Formateurs (http://www.arfor.ch/) since 2009 and accredited EduQua since 2012. It became a Member of the Montreux Riviera Tourisme Board in 2010 as a provider of management training package to young people from all works of life, particularly the educated unemployed, University and Technical school graduates who wish to establish and run their own companies (i.e. Owner-Managers). All our students are insured by Evasan under Swiss Law: Ordinance on Health Insurance (OAMal; RS 832.102; article 2)
- "African Research & Management Training Center CARFMAN".
- "Solidarités N°127". May 18, 2001.
- "The Salone Association in Switzerland".
- "Rencontre entre M. Christophe Blocher, Conseiller fédéral, et une délégation de la Diaspora africaine en Suisse" (PDF) (Press release). 2007.
- "L'enquête sur la place du marché s'invite au conseil communal".
- Swiss Commercial Registry (Thesis).
- "Mission statement".
- The portal of the Swiss governmant (Thesis).
- "Montreux Riviera".
- EduQua Quality (Thesis).
- Montreux Riviera Tourisme (Thesis).
- "EVASAN Insurance".
- The portal of the Swiss government (Thesis).
- Official website
- Registre du commerce Etat de Vaud (Thesis).
- Swiss National quality label for further education institutions EduQua (Thesis).
- "SIHM Swiss Institute for Higher Management" (Podcast).
- SIHM Swiss Institute for Higher Management (Thesis).
- "SIHM (Swiss Institute for Higher Management) Vevey" (Podcast).
This article "SIHMSA" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SIHMSA. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.