|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Type||lua error in module:wikidataib at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Inventor||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Inception||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Manufacturer||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Website||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
SKySMS is the enterprise SMS-tool developed by SKyPRO AG, based on the concept of Unified Communications. SKySMS Server is a solution for sending/receiving SMS from e-mail platform over a central SMS Gateway. SKySMS allows users to send, edit and receive SMS text messages directly from their Micro Focus GroupWise, Gmail, Exchange and SMTP environments. SKySMS ensures compliance by integrating text messaging related information and maintaining a complete history. It is possible to send and to receive SMS with help of 2 way SMS Gateway. When creating a new text message the recipient can be entered manually or be chosen from the GroupWise/Gmail/Exchange address book. SMS messages can be sent to multiple recipients asimultaneously, just the same way as it is done with emails. SKySMS uses your existing contact data and saves all SMS information to the GroupWise/Gmail/Exchange mailbox. SKySMS allows the administrator to configure and manage all users, who are allowed to send text messages directly from their GroupWise/Gmail/Exchange mailboxes. SKySMS contains a SKySMS server and SKySMS Client that interact closely with each other.
History[edit | edit source]
At first it was one product that combined the functions of sending faxes and SMS. In 2009, this software product was divided into two independent products, namely FaxGwise and SKySMS. Until 2011, there was integration only with the mail client GroupWise. In 2011, it was developed the integration with Gmail and Exchange, and in 2013, integration with other email clients via SMTP was also added. In 2014, it became possible to work with GSM modems, as well as it became possible not only to send SMS with the help of the SKySMS but also to receive them.
Architecture[edit | edit source]
To send SMS message via SKySMS:
- SKySMS Client creates SMS message and sends it (using the mailing system: GroupWise / Gmail / Exchange/IMAP/SMTP) as an email of certain structure to the SKySMS Server's mailbox. The regular email client (or web interface of your mail server) can be also used to create an email of certain structure for the SKySMS Server (“email2SMS” feature)
- The Server, at regular intervals, takes messages from the server mailbox and redirects them to the SKyPRO SMS Service or GSM Modem
- SKyPRO SMS Service or GSM Modem sends SMS message to the recipient’s phone.
Features[edit | edit source]
SKySMS Server[edit | edit source]
- SMS sending status reports (in real time).
- Administrated user list.
- Log files.
- All SMS information is stored within your mailbox.
- Warning, if SMS could not be sent.
- Sender ID management.
- Templates for the status report emails and incoming SMS emails.
- Proxy Server management.
- Queue for cases when SMS cannot be sent to ensure that no data will be lost.
- Possibility to organize 2-way-SMS with virtual phone number.
- Possibility to connect SIM modems.
- Flexible routing for outgoing messages.
- Several routing possibilities for incoming messages.
- Possibility to receive SMS.
SKySMS Client[edit | edit source]
- Creation of the new text message and answer to Email with SMS.
- Create and save standard templates for immediate bulk messaging.
- Receive SMS delivery status messages.
- Get consolidated status reports about your bulk messages to your mailbox.
- SMS delivery report on demand.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- from Pentium III or Athlon minimum 500MHz
- Random access memory: minimum 512MB RAM
- Hard drive: Minimum 50 MB free disk space
- Graphics card: SVGA with a resolution of at least 1024x768
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
Clients support[edit | edit source]
SKyPRO provides all-round support (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to assist end users and resellers with installation, configuration, integration and operation. It is available by directly contacting via email, phone call or live chat on the website of the company.
References[edit | edit source]
"You've received a new text message in your mailbox!".Pressebox. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
[edit | edit source]
This article "SKySMS" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SKySMS. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.