|File:Sadick Assah.png |
27 July 1986
Blogger, Promoter, freelance journalist, publicist
Sadick Assah (born on July 27 1986), known professionally as Sleeky, is a Ghanaian blogger, significant music promoter and celebrity journalist. His main areas of focus is music promotions and event organising. He is the CEO of Western Region Salahfest.
Early life and career
Sadick Assah was born and raised in Takoradi in the Western region of Ghana, to his mother Faustina Atrokeh, a business woman and father George Assah an account at formerly Ghana Railways and Port. He attended Adiembra Secondary school where he gained his High School Leaving Certificate. He earned a diploma in computer network and engineering from NIIT (National Institute of Information Technology).
Sadick Assah serves as a reporter and blogger to Ghanaian credible blogs including Ghanaweb, Myjoyonline, Peacefmonline, Adomonline, Daily guide and Graphic showbiz. He is credited as the official music promoter for Ghanaian award winning musicians Shatta wale, Castro, 4x4, D Black, EL, VVIP among others.
- Tangayinka (2017) 
- "Sleeky: Ghanaians can't have that unique voice Castro had - Ghana Live TV". www.ghanalive.tv. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "E.L, Patapaa, others to shake Takoradi on Oct 21". 2017-10-05. Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- "Booking system of artistes not the best — Sadick Assah - BusinessGhana News | Entertainment". www.businessghana.com. Retrieved 2017-11-20. horizontal tab character in
|title=at position 59 (help)
- "Nero X, Nhyiraba Kojo, others to perform at Taadi Salahfest". 2017-06-17. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- Ghana Tunez (2016-08-23), Nkansah lilwin Talks About His Music On GhanaTunez, retrieved 2017-11-20
- Junka Town (2017-09-29), Tanganyika (Part 2), retrieved 2017-11-20
- Showbiz, Graphic. "Booking system of artistes not the best — Sadick Assah - Graphic Online". Graphic Online. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- Donkoh/www.nydjlive.com, Ebenezer. "Press Release: Fayahlinks Media apologizes to Ghanaian sound engineer Kaywa - NYDJ Live". www.nydjlive.com. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- Ghana Tunez (2016-06-06), Shatta Wale Endorsed Sleeky of GhanaTunez, retrieved 2017-11-20
- Darko, Isaac. "Patapaa pockets huge money for one night performance and you won"t believe it". Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- Tunez, Ghana. "Western Region DJs And Presenters Awards Set To Launch On 10th September 2016". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- Ghana, YFM. "Producer of Shatta Wale's 'Taking Over' Willis Beatz opens up on how he did the magic". YFM Ghana. Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- "tanganyika premiere - patrons say it was value for money - made in taadi". Made in Taadi. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
This article "Sadick Assah" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.