|Said Aghil Baaghil|
|Born||November 2, 1967|
|🏡 Residence||Lisbon, Portugal|
|🏫 Education||B.Sc. Business Administration|
|University of Maine at Machias|
Branding & Marketing Strategy Adviser
Founder & CEO of Ask Baaghil, Business Debates and Take Answers
💵 Salary :
Said Aghil Abdallah Baaghil (Arabic: سعيد عقيل عبدالله باعقيل; born November 2, 1967) is a branding and marketing consultant as well as an author on brand and marketing strategies, based in the Middle East. He has also been a contributor to some online as well as offline magazines that focus on region’s Marketing, Branding & Advertising.
Born to a Hadhrami-Saudi family in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; he completed his higher studies at University of Maine at Machias by earning a B.Sc. in Business Administration (Concentration: Marketing) in 1990.
According to Baaghil, he became more passionate about Branding & Marketing after reading Al Reis’ books.
After graduation, he started his professional career in 1990 with the now defunct Edison Brothers Stores, where he worked for its retail management operations.
Branding and business development
In 2004, he was hired as a Brand/Business Developer by one of Saudi Arabia’s reputable business family for their Food & Beverage businesses. Through his newly established set up in Saudi Arabia known as Logic Holdings, he ended up developing 2 Retail brands and 6 Virtual Restaurants (a 1st of their kind in Saudi Arabia) within three years, most notable of them being Yalla Utlob, Wonder Burger and Pearl Café (a Logic Holding business).
Advisory and consulting
In 2011, he was hired as a Marketing Strategy Consultant for femi9 and helped them develop as well as execute WAM (Women Appreciation Month) to showcase the role of women within Saudi society and recognize their impact so that femi9 brand becomes a source of inspiration for their target audience.
Forums and media
He has been invited to speak at Gulf Marketing Review's 'Annual Gulf Marketing Forum', has been a featured speaker at TEDx Jeddah, has moderated a panel session 'Be Your own Boss' which was part of 'A Step Ahead Career Fair and Forum' organized by Glowork Saudi Arabia (a Recruitment platform for Women in Saudi Arabia) and has been a contributor to UK's Campaign magazine.
In November 2017, Baaghil was among world's 100 Branding, Marketing and Media professionals invited to speak at Brandweek Istanbul in which he talked about the need for today's businesses in creating their own space by creating their own set of unique values in today's highly competitive market which requires re-positioning their Brands as well as their Marketing Mix.
|Eccentric Marketing||Said Baaghil||iUniverse||Jan 9, 2008||978-0-59546-593-4 Search this book on .|
|The Power of Belonging||Said Baaghil||iUniverse||Sep 14, 2010||978-1-45024-576-0 Search this book on .|
|Brand Revolution||Said Baaghil||iUniverse||Mar 8, 2012||978-1-46973-252-7 Search this book on .|
|Glamour Globals||Said Baaghil, Yasmine Khashogji, Rola Ashour, Marriam Mossalli||iUniverse||Mar 16, 2012||978-1-47597-166-8 Search this book on .|
|Brands in Glass Houses||Debbie Williams, Dechay Watts and Said Baaghil||Content Marketing Institute||Sep 15, 2013||978-0-98595-762-9 Search this book on .|
|Create Your Space||Said Baaghil||iUniverse||Oct 21, 2016||978-1-53200-933-4 Search this book on .|
- "University of Maine at Machias | Internationally Known Marketer Said Baaghil '90 to Present at UMM". machias.edu. Retrieved 2015-08-12.
- "'Twestival' comes to Jeddah | Expat Life | Saudi Gazette". saudigazette.com.sa. Retrieved 2015-08-12.
- "Branding in the Middle East: Siegel+Gale's Interview with Said Aghil Baaghil - Siegel + Gale". siegelgale.com. Retrieved 2015-08-12.
- Baaghil, S.A. (2013). The Power of Belonging: A Marketing Strategy for Branding. iUniverse. p. 55. ISBN 9781475983241. Retrieved 2015-08-11. Search this book on
- "Logic Holdings Introduces Kitchen-to-Home Concept | Arab News". arabnews.com. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "Minimums Charged to Fight Freeloading | Arab News". arabnews.com. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "April 18 is Orange Day celebrating womanhood | Arab News". arabnews.com. Retrieved 2015-08-12.
- "Innovation Key Business Growth Strategy: Forum | Arab News". arabnews.com. Retrieved 2015-08-12.
- "Thousands attend Glowork career fair | Economy | Saudi Gazette". saudigazette.com.sa. Retrieved 2015-08-12.
- "Putting Saudi women first: Glowork's Khalid Alkhudair - ArabianBusiness.com". arabianbusiness.com. Retrieved 2015-08-12.
- "The Middle East: full of creative potential, but hampered by barriers and traditions". campaignlive.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-08-12.
This article "Said Baaghil" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.