|Traded as||NYSE: SAIL|
|Industry||Computer Software: Prepackaged Software|
|Founder 👔||Mark McClain|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Austin, TX|
Area served 🗺️
|Mark McClain, CEO|
Number of employees
SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a publicly-traded identity and access governance company based in Austin, TX. Its SaaS enterprise solutions support identity governance operations in regulated industries including, healthcare, government, and higher education. Founded in 2005, SailPoint launched its initial public offering in 2017, valued at over $1 billion.
It holds the Gartner Peer Insights 2020 Customers’ Choice title for identity governance and administration (IGA).
SailPoint distinguishes multiple aspects of identity governance as individual services including, cloud governance, file access management, password management, provisioning, recommendations, separation-of-duties, as well as access certification, access insights, access modeling, and access requests.
The company has an overarching cloud-based identity governance platform, SailPoint Predictive Identity™, which offers users built-in certification, reporting, and patented artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities to determine identity access processes, risk assessment, and improvements.
Mark McClain and cofounders established SailPoint in 2005 to “redefine identity’s place in the security ecosystem.” Previously the cofounder of Waveset Technologies (acquired by Sun Microsystems), McClain has worked in technology for almost 35 years with international sales and marketing positions at Hewlett-Packard and IBM/Tivoli Systems.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, SailPoint employs over 1,000 with global offices in South Africa, Singapore, Australia, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Brazil. A few of its more well-known customers include Humana, General Electric, Samsung BioLogics and Sallie Mae.
- "SailPoint Recognized as the 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Identity Governance & Administration". www.businesswire.com. 2020-03-31. Retrieved 2020-08-18.
- "SailPoint Named a Leader in Cloud-based Identity Governance". www.businesswire.com. 2017-08-22. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "New round of patents granted for AI identity platform". Unknown parameter
- "SailPoint Helps Customers Rethink Identity with SailPoint Predictive Identity -". uktechnews.co.uk. 2020-02-27. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "Identity Management Is Super Hot - SailPoint Takes Advantage Of That To Win Bags Of Cash". Unknown parameter
- "SailPoint: Manage Digital Identities - Efficiently, Securely and Confidently". identity-governance-and-administration.cioreview.com. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "Mark McClain". Unknown parameter
- Herrera, Sebastian. "CEO: Austin's SailPoint 'has arrived' as key player in cybersecurity sector". Austin American-Statesman. Retrieved 2020-08-18.
- "All SailPoint Technologies Office Locations". Glassdoor. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "SailPoint's Customers Demonstrate Identity Working at Navigate '18". Unknown parameter
- "SailPoint Announces First Quarter 2020 Financial Results". SailPoint. Retrieved 2020-08-18.
- Agarwal, SA Editor Shweta (2020-08-06). "SailPoint Technologies EPS beats by $0.19, beats on revenue (NYSE:SAIL)". Seeking Alpha. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "SailPoint CEO on being the 'brains behind the glass' in cybersecurity". CNBC. 2020-08-10. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
This article "SailPoint" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SailPoint. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.