|🏳️ Nationality||United States|
|🎓 Alma mater||University of Illinois|
|👔 Employer||South Asian American Digital Archive|
|Title||Co-Founder and Executive Director|
He was formerly the Director of the University of Chicago Library's Ranganathan Center for Digital Information.
- "SAADA Staff". South Asian American Digital Archive.
- Caswell, Michelle (2012-04-18). "SAADA and the Community-Based Archives Model: What Is a Community-Based Archives Anyway?". South Asian American Digital Archive (SAADA). Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- "Only South Asian American digital archive is Philly made". Technical.ly Philly. 2013-10-10. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- Fernandes, Naresh (2012-08-14). "American Roots of the Indian Independence Movement". India Ink. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- "In New Library, South Asian Community Finds 'Powerful Community Project'". NBC News. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- "Reimagining the Great American Road Trip". CityLab. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- "Why this musician wants to understand xenophobia today by remembering the past". Public Radio International. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- Chaudhuri, Zinnia Ray. "Photos: When Indians took part in the most American of American traditions – the road trip". Scroll.in. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- Fouriezos, Nick. "The Forgotten Era of Punjabi-Mexicans". OZY. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
|This Asian American–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Samip Mallick" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Samip Mallick. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.