Sarah Aghili photographed in Ghana with her foundation in 2013.
|Born||June 25, 1987|
Jewelry designer, entrepreneur
|📆 Years active||2008-present|
Sarah Aghili (Persian: سارا عقیلی, born on June 25, 1987) is an American jewelry designer and entrepreneur of Iranian descent. She was born in Houston, Texas lives in the United States. Following the launch of her website SarahAghili.com, her designs have been featured in various fashion magazines including Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Women's Wear Daily, Girls Life, Glamour Magazine, and Seventeen.
In the fall of 2008, Aghili debuted her jewelry line and website, SarahAghili.com. In the spring of 2010, the line was extended to include carrying sunglasses, accessories, and apparel. In 2012, Aghili launched her second website AccessoryAddicted.com. It is an American electronic commerce company. The company's current business strategy includes increasing international trade.
|SarahAghili.com||Worldwide||2008||Houston, TX||Private||Sarah Aghili|
|AccessoryAddicted.com||Worldwide||2012||Chicago, IL||Private||Sarah Aghili|
- "PRESS - Sarah Aghili". May 2013.
- "Redbook: Fashion Deals Under $50". May 2013.
- "Redbook: Cool Glasses". September 2013.
- "WWD Official Tumblr Page; Fall 2013 Trend: Street Cred". April 2013.
- "GirlsLife.com - Win big! Snag a slew of jewels from Sarah Aghili". November 2012.
- "Pink goes polished - MSN Living". April 2013. Archived from the original on 2013-09-25. Retrieved 2013-06-19. Unknown parameter
- "Bags, Shoes, the Works! A Spring Shopping Guide for the Accessory-Obsessed: Glamour.com". April 2013.
- "More Jewels That Celebrate the Year of the Snake - JCK". May 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
This article "Sarah Aghili" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sarah Aghili. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.