Sarkari Hi. Pra. Shaale, Kasaragodu, Koduge: Ramanna Rai
|Sarkari Hi. Pra. Shale, Kasaragodu, Koduge: Ramanna Rai|
|Directed by||Rishab Shetty|
|Produced by||Rishab Shetty|
|Written by||Rishab Shetty|
Raj B. Shetty
|Music by||Vasuki Vaibhav|
B. Ajaneesh Loknath
|Edited by||Pradeep Rao|
Rishab Shetty Films
|Distributed by||Jayanna films through Rishab Shetty Films|
Sarkari Hi. Pra. Shale, Kasaragodu, Koduge: Ramanna Rai is a 2018 Indian Kannada language film written, directed and produced by Rishab Shetty,presented by Sudeep. The film stars Anant Nag, Ranjan, Sampath, Pramod Shetty, Saptha Pavoor, Mahendra, Sohan Shetty, Prakash Thuminad and others.
- Anant Nag as Anantha Padmanabha .P, a teacher in criminology and a self claimed social activist who fights for the survival of S.H.P Shaale, Kasargodu
- Ranjan as Praveena Kumar, a student who failed 7th grade thrice
- Sampath as Mommotty, a student in 6th grade
- Pramod Shetty as Shantharama Upadhyaya, a well known Yakshagana artist and Kannada Activist
- Saptha Pavoor as Pallavi, daughter of Upadhyaya and a student in 7th grade
- Mahendra Prasad as Mahendra, student in 7th grade and best friend of Praveena
- Democracy Sohan Shetty as a student in 6th grade
- Prakash Thuminad as Bhujanga, an arecanut grower
- Ramesh Bhat as Anantha Padmanabha .M, a social activist and neighbor of Anantha Padmanabha .P
- Rishab Shetty as Inspector Kemparaju (cameo), a police inspector in Mysore
- Shanil Guru
- Balakrishna P as B Panicker
- Radhakrishna as Sebastian
The film was shot in 55 days at one stretch.
Vasuki Vaibhav has composed the songs and B. Ajaneesh Loknath has composed background score for the film. The lyrics for the songs are written by K Kalyan, Trilok Trivikrama, Avinash Balekkala and Veeresh Shivamurthy. 
|1.||"Arere Avala Naguva"||Trilok Trivikrama||Vasuki Vaibhav||03:28|
|2.||"Nooraaru Bannagalu"||K. Kalyan||Madhuri Sheshadri||02:51|
|3.||"He Sharade"||K. Kalyan||Asha, Sunidhi||3:00|
|4.||"Dadda Song"||Trilok Trivikrama||Vasuki Vaibhav||2:53|
|5.||"Balloon Song"||Veeresh Shivamurthy, Trilok Trivikrama, Gokul Abhishek||Shishu Taansen Jnaneshwar||3:29|
- "A government school plays a pivotal role in Rishab Shetty's". Times of India.
- "When film titles are sentences". The Hindu.
- "It's destination Kasargod for Rishab Shetty's next film". Times of India.
- "Meet the life of the sarkari shaale". Times of India.
- "What is Kirik Party director up to now?". Times of India.
- "Sudeep to present Rishab Shetty's upcoming children's film". Times of India.
- "Shooting a children's film was a beautiful experience': Rishab Shetty". The New Indian Express.
- "Bringing alive the culture of Kasaragod with his songs". Times of India.
- "A prayer song for kids, sung by kids". Times of India.
This article "Sarkari Hi. Pra. Shaale, Kasaragodu, Koduge: Ramanna Rai" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sarkari Hi. Pra. Shaale, Kasaragodu, Koduge: Ramanna Rai. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.