|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||Orange County, California|
|Occupation||CEO, Authentik Artists|
Scott Austin is a music executive, record producer and on-camera personality.
Prior to ALG, Austin was CEO of Authentik Artists and was an A&R executive at Maverick/Warner Bros and Capitol Records where he developed artists such as Tyler Hilton, Eric Hutchinson, Family Force 5 and MoZella.
Austin has additionally appeared as a host and industry expert on several major network and internet broadcasts including Extra, Style Network’s Making it Big, G4 Network’s Attack of the Show, Slice Network’s Rocker Moms season one, Deepak Chopra, and online broadcast The :90 Music Show with Scott Austin.
Scott produced the Top 40 charting single “When It Comes” for Tyler Hilton in 2005 and was Executive Producer for the short music film Hands Of Hatred starring Ice-T, Rumer Willis and Edward Furlong in 2008.
- Official website of Artist Legacy Group 
- Official website of Scott Austin 
- Billboard article about Sony/ALG venture 
- BMI's A&R article 
- http://www.artistlegacygroup.com Artist Legacy Group Website
- "Making it Big" on IMDB
- "Attack of the Show"
- ""Rocker Moms"". Archived from the original on 2007-12-14. Retrieved 2008-07-20.
- Deepak Chopra
- "The :90 Music Show with Scott Austin"
- Tyler Hilton "When it Comes"
- "Hands of Hatred" video
This article "Scott Austin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Scott Austin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.