|Born||Fort Langley (British Columbia), Canada|
|📆 Years active||2012-present|
Sean Depner is a Canadian actor and director. He is best known for his role as Viktor on Deadly Class (2018) and his role as Bret Weston-Wallis on Riverdale (2017 TV series) (2019). In 2018 he appeared on The CW show Supernatural as Buck in „The Thing” (season 13, chapter 17) and guest-starred on the 2019 Netflix show The Order as Jonas.
Depner was born in Fort Langley, Canada and went to the Langley Fine Arts School from grade one to twelve at the age of six. Up to his seventh grade, he took the subjects Drama, Art, Music and Dancing. After being able to choose his own subjects in grade eight, he decided to drop Dancing and later on the subject Music . While growing up, Depner wanted to become an Illustrator and found his passion for performing . He submitted two short movies for the Langley Fine Arts School with the titles „Centient Eggs in a Refrigerator Unit“ and „Silence of the Mimes“ in 2010 . Both short movies won the Zoomfest award for „Best Film” and „Best Screenplay”. After his graduation he went to the Vancouver Film School and studied directing and cinematography .
Sean Depner brought his creativity to life by writing and directing his own short movie „Biff Cosmos: The American Star Man” in 2012 and directing „Chain of Fools” in 2018 . In the same year of 2012, Depner starred as Ron in „Fags After Dark” . He then graduated at the Vancouver Acting School (VAS) in 2013 with a six months intensive full-time Acting for Film, Television and Voice-Over program . Sean Depner starred as Tyler in the 2017 comedy-movie „Last Night in Suburbia” (filmed in 2014), which was directed by Richard Ian Cox  . In the same year of 2014, he had a cameo as the Sentry Cadet in the series The Killing (American TV series) (season four, chapter six). In 2015 he also auditioned for the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York and then got an offer for a scholarship, to which he went for a year. He also took a two-year program at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) and graduated in 2017 . He guest-starred in two other series in 2018, such as Curtis in The Bletchley Circle in season one, chapter six: Iron in War and in the Netflix series Travelers (TV series) as Mikey in season three, episode four: Perrow. After Sean Depner′s many cameos, he got to play a bigger role in the 2018 SYFY show Deadly Class, in which he played the role Viktor. A second season was turned down. In 2019, Depner guest-starred on the Netflix show The Order (TV series) as his role Jonas for four episodes. Together with his Deadly Class and The Order (TV series) cast mates, Benjamin Wadsworth (actor) and Louriza Tronco, he starred in the 2019 short-movie „Recess: Third Street”, which is a re-creation and unofficial continuation of the 1997 Disney series Recess (TV series). Sean Depner then got his role as Bret Weston-Wallis on The CW show Riverdale in season four. He also performed on stage in theaters several times, such as his role Henry Harry in „Brilliant Traces” (2019)
- 2012: Fags After Dark
- 2014: The Katherine Problem
- 2016: Untitled Manga Adaption
- 2019: Recess: Third Street
- 2014: The Killing (American TV series) (Season four/Chapter six)
- 2018: Supernatural (American TV series) (Season thirteen/Chapter seventeen)
- 2018: The Bletchley Circle (Season one/Chapter six)
- 2018: Travelers (TV series) (Season three/Chapter four)
- 2018: Deadly Class (Season one/Chapters one, two, three, four, six, eight and nine)
- 2019: The Order (TV series) (Season one/Chapters two, three, five and six, eight and nine)
- 2019: Riverdale (2017 TV series) (Season four/ Chapters two-sixteen)
- 2017: Last Night in Suburbia (filmed in 2014)
- 2019: Brilliant Traces
- 2012: Biff Cosmos: The American Star Man
- 2015: Derrival: Canvas
- 2018: Chain of Fools
- Sean Depner on TVmaze
- Sean Depner on Issuu
- Sean Depner Podcast with Josh Romyn on Soundcloud
- Sean Depner on SimpleNews
- Josh Romyn (2020). "#020 - Sean Depner". Soundcloud (Podcast). General Admission Podcast with Josh Romyn.
- "Riverdale cast: Who plays Bret Weston Wallace? Who is Sean Depner?". October 30, 2019.
- "Filming in August: Lana Condor to Star in Upcoming Series 'Deadly Class' in Vancouver, Canada". Production List | Film & Television Industry Alliance. August 10, 2018.
- "Vancouver Acting School".
- "Last Night in Suburbia". website.
- "2017 graduates | London academy of music & dramatic art". ww2.lamda.ac.uk.
- "Disney's Recess Gets Live-Action Reboot | 10 daily". 10daily.com.au.
- "Brilliant Traces | Havana Theatre, 1212 Commercial Drive, Vancouver". To Do Canada.
- "The Katherine Problem". Joe Carney.
- "Untitled Manga Adaptation" – via festival.vaff.org.
- "Derrival arriving at Elk and Oarsman". RMOToday.com.
This article "Sean Depner" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sean Depner. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.