Second Class Citizens
|Second Class Citizens|
|Produced by||Ryan James Yezak|
|Written by||Ryan James Yezak|
Search Second Class Citizens on Amazon.
Second Class Citizens is an unreleased documentary film written and produced by Ryan James Yezak. Originally slated for release in 2014, as of July 31, 2016, there is currently no release date. Yezak describes the film as "a comprehensive look at the unfair treatment of homosexuals by our society". The film examines the treatment of homosexuals by social and government standards in the United States.
The film was announced on January 9, 2012, and the promotional trailer titled "The Gay Rights Movement" went viral. After launching a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, the film raised its entire budget of $150,000 USD within 48 hours and went on to raise a total of $155,435 as of February 28, 2012.
However, as of 2018, the documentary itself has not been produced. On 1 June 2014, Yezak reported on Twitter that "No release date yet. Experiencing creative/financial struggles, but working hard to finish the film!" The comments section of Yezak's project's Kickstarter page details frustrations of many donors.
- "Documentary by Ryan James Yezak". Kickstarter. Retrieved February 28, 2012.
- Wong, Curtis (January 17, 2012). "Second Class Citizens, Planned Gay Rights Movement Documentary, Clip Goes Viral". Huffington Post. Retrieved February 28, 2012.
- "Gay rights movement in seven minutes". MSNBC. Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- "Will Czarnecki on Twitter".
- "Second Class Citizens Documentary".
- Gay Rights Movement (First Promotional Video)
- It's Time to Think Different (Second Promotional Video)
- I Want to Know What It's Like (Third Promotional Video)
|This article about a documentary film with a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender theme is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Second Class Citizens" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Second Class Citizens. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.