|File:Seisquare Logo 150x109.png|
|Industry||Oil & Gas Equipment & Services|
|Founded 📆||1993, France|
|Founder 👔||Luc Sandjivy|
|Headquarters 🏙️||30, avenue du Général de Gaulle|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Data processing to the petroleum industry|
Number of employees
The name of SeisQuaRe means Seismic Qualification Reservoir
Seisquare is an industry providing consultancy and software solutions to the Oil and Gas industry.
Seisquare is specialized in geostatistics and Mathematical morphology applied to reservoir geophysics including seismic processing, time to depth conversion, reservoir characterization and 4D monitoring.
Since the start of the company in 1993, Seisquare has:
- worked on the development of Spatial Quality Index and on smart filtering tools for the processing of seismic data ;
- developed mathematical morphology tools for segmentation and labelisation of seismic cubes before seismic interpretation ;
- wrote a suite of software dedicated to specific geophysical workflows such as its V_SQuaRe for the analysis of seismic velocities.
Seisquare has worked with different clients including National Oil Companies (NOCs), Majors oil companies, medium-to-large independent oil companies and seismic processing service companies.
Seisquare has worked over different countries from offices in Paris, Pau, Stavanger and Rio.
Seisquare develops its tools by applying the mathematical model developed by Georges Matheron to the seismic processing.
- 1993 : ERM.S (Earth Resource Management SERVICES) is founded by Luc Sandjivy, research engineer from the Centre de Geostatistique at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Paris in Fontainebleau.
- 1997 : ERM.S opens its first dedicated center at Total’s premises.
- 2000 : ERM.S registers its first patent : “method for determining a spatial quality index for regionalized data”.
- 2002 : ERM.S decides to operate on the Oil and Gas market under the Seisquare trademark and thus to focus on the link between geostatistics and reservoir geophysics
- 2003 : ERM.S launches V_SQuaRe software.
- 2003 : ERM.S Group is awarded for its SeisQuaRe innovative solutions and management from "Seine & Marne Development".
- 2004 : In Stavanger, ERM.S opens its first Seisquare center outside France : Seisquare Norge
- 2004 : ERM.S Group, with The Centre de Morphologie Mathématique (Ecole des Mines de Paris) entered into a research and development program on morphological segmentation of seismic cubes.
- 2004 : ERM.S carries out its first 4D study for Total dealing with spatial diagnostic and cross equalization of seismic amplitude cubes.
- 2006 : ERM.S opens its second Seisquare center outside France :SeisQuaRe do Brasil in Rio
- 2007 : ERM.S Group, along with the Geostatistics Centre (Ecole des Mines de Paris) and the Institut Français du pétrole School entered into a research program on geostatistics applied to seismic acquisition and processing
- 2007 : SeisQuaRe Pau is opened in order to focus on the SeisQuaRe spatial analysis capabilities for dense velocities and amplitude cubes.
- 2008 : Seisquare do Brasil opens a dedicated center at Petrobras’ premises in Rio.
- 2009 : ERM.S Group SAS became Seiquare SAS.
- European Patent Office EP 1341094
United States Patent 6807513
Inventor: Luc Sandjivy
Abstract: The method of the invention includes the following stages: a first stage for identifying the first order statistical anomalies on the basis of a set of raw regionalized data, a second stage for identifying second order statistical anomalies on the basis of the first order anomalies with extraction of the components considered as anomalistic components and components considered as coherent in space, establishing a quantified relation between any combination of the estimated values of the anomalistic components of the first and/or second order and any combination of the estimated values of the coherent components of the first and/or second order. The method can be applied in particular to geophysical data, image data obtained by physical methods or even to any type of sampling of natural phenomena.
- SeiSquaRe Official corporate site.
This article "SeisQuaRe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SeisQuaRe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.