|Directed by||Benson Lee|
|Written by||Benson Lee|
|Music by||Woody Pak|
|Edited by||Steven M. Choe|
Search Seoul Searching on Amazon.
Seoul Searching is a 2015 American–South Korean film, written and directed by Benson Lee and based on the director's own experiences at one of the summer camps in Seoul in 1986. The film premiered on January 30, 2015 at the Sundance Film Festival.[not in citation given]
In the 1980s, the South Korean government created summer camps, especially for teenagers born abroad, called "gyopo". This allowed them to spend the summer in Seoul to learn more about their homeland. Although the intentions of the camps were honorable, the activities of the teenagers were the opposite. The program was eventually cancelled because the government had no control over the young people.
- Justin Chon as Sid Park
- Jessika Van as Grace Park
- Cha In-pyo as Mr. Kim
- Teo Yoo as Klaus Kim
- Esteban Ahn as Sergio Kim
- Kang Byul as Sue-jin
- Rosalina Leigh as Kris Schultz
- Albert Kong as Mike Song
- Han Hee-jun as Chow
- Crystal Kay as Jamie
- Sue Son as Sara Han
- "Seoul Searching". Sundance Institute. Retrieved March 21, 2019.
- Seoul Searching on IMDb Search this movie on
- Seoul Searching at Rotten Tomatoes
- Seoul Searching at HanCinemaLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Seoul Searching" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Seoul Searching. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.