|Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 879: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 798: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|Oregon Ducks – No. 68|
|High school||West Valley |
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||316 lb (143 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
High School career
While at West Valley High School, Lemieux was ranked the number 36 offensive tackle prospect, and received offers from over half of the Pac-12. During his senior season, Lemieux committed to play football at Oregon.
During his college career, Lemieux started 52 consecutive games over 4 years. Despite Speculation that he would forgo his final year of eligability and enter the 2019 NFL Draft after a junior year where he was named to the second-team All-Pac-12, Lemieux announced that he would return for his senior season. After his senior year, Lemieux was named a Second-Team All-American by AP and Sporting News.
- "WV's Lemieux commits to Oregon". Yakima Herald. November 6, 2014. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- Spruill, Scott (December 26, 2019). "West Valley's Shane Lemieux takes run of 51 consecutive starts into Rose Bowl". Yakima Herald. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- Crepea, James (December 28, 2018). "Oregon left guard Shane Lemieux will return in 2019". Oregonlive.com. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- "West Valley's Lemieux second-team AP All-American". Yakima Herald. December 16, 2019. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- Bender, Bill (December 17, 2019). "Sporting News 2019 college football All-Americans". sportingnews.com. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- Oregon Ducks bio
- Shane Lemieux on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Category:Living people Category:American football guards Category:Sportspeople from Yakima, Washington Category:Players of American football from Washington (state) Category:Oregon Ducks football players
This article "Shane Lemieux" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shane Lemieux. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.