|Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 879: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 798: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|Oregon Ducks – No. 68|
|High school||West Valley |
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||316 lb (143 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Shane Lemieux is an American college football Guard for the Oregon Ducks.
High School career
While at West Valley High School, Lemieux was ranked the number 36 offensive tackle prospect, and received offers from over half of the Pac-12. During his senior season, Lemieux committed to play football at Oregon.
During his college career, Lemieux started 52 consecutive games over 4 years. Despite Speculation that he would forgo his final year of eligability and enter the 2019 NFL Draft after a junior year where he was named to the second-team All-Pac-12, Lemieux announced that he would return for his senior season. After his senior year, Lemieux was named a Second-Team All-American by AP and Sporting News.
- "WV's Lemieux commits to Oregon". Yakima Herald. November 6, 2014. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- Spruill, Scott (December 26, 2019). "West Valley's Shane Lemieux takes run of 51 consecutive starts into Rose Bowl". Yakima Herald. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- Crepea, James (December 28, 2018). "Oregon left guard Shane Lemieux will return in 2019". Oregonlive.com. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- "West Valley's Lemieux second-team AP All-American". Yakima Herald. December 16, 2019. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- Bender, Bill (December 17, 2019). "Sporting News 2019 college football All-Americans". sportingnews.com. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- Oregon Ducks bio
- Shane Lemieux on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Shane Lemieux" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shane Lemieux. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.