Shaoyu Yuan, (袁 绍御, born September 21st, 1995), is a political science scholar and an entrepreneur. He currently serves as a Strategist in the United Nations and a Consultant for World Art Center, the Founder and CEO of GiftSense INC.
Yuan is notable for his contributions in the field of Asian Studies. His renowned works include "Behind the Conflict of Senkaku Islands, the Pursuit of Asia Hegemony", revealing the significance and true interests hidden behind the Senkaku Islands from geopolitical view and an economical perspective, which was presented at the New York State Political Science Association Annual Conference. Other works of him includes 'Culture as Soft Power: Korean Pop Culture’s Influence on China' which was presented at the 56th Annual Meeting of the Kentucky Political Science Association.
Early Life and Education
Shaoyu Yuan was born in September 21st, Inner Mongolia China. He grew up in Chifeng, Inner Mongolia, China. He moved to Beijing from Inner Mongolia at age 12, attended a military school. At age 17, Yuan and his family moved to the United States. Yuan attended Centre College and graduated there with BA in 2017, he received his MS from Northeastern University.
Works and Activities
In 2016, Yuan published an academic journal on Spiritual Leaders, Analysis of Korean Popular Culture's influence on China, which was presented later at the 56th Annual Meeting of the Kentucky Political Science Association.
Yuan believes that the relationships between China and Korea has been overlooked, and there are more common grounds between the culture of these two nations than we see; people of these two states should continue to cooperate regardless the effect of Terminal High Altitude Area Defense treaty between the United States and South Korea. In 2018, Yuan presented his research in the annual conference of New York State Political Science Association.
"Look, Fascism is about how dictatorial powers use forcible ways to suppress oppositions. In the beginning of 20th century, the Nazis used violence to keep people quiet. Today, we have the establishments in Massachusetts, through utilizing police officers and manipulating media to ‘mute’ those who know the truth and holds a different opinion with the mainstream thoughts," Yuan spoke at a conference held by Northeastern University. Yuan believes that the people of Massachusetts are still living under fascism, in regarding to the mid-term election, he claims that the establishments are blocking the third voice which is neither blue or red, is nothing but a new form of fascism.
- "About Shaoyu Yuan". https://www.giftsense.co/staff001. Retrieved 2018-10-18. External link in
- "Shaoyu Yuan: "We are still living under fascism"". bostonese.com Online Journal / 波士顿双语网 （哈佛+麻省理工）. 2018-10-26. Retrieved 2018-10-26.
- "About us | GiftSense". GiftSense | Discover the Internet | Shop The Unique. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
- Kung, Jason (October 2018). "How Shaoyu Yuan is wrong about China and Japan". Beijing Cultural Review. 10: 21–27 – via CNKI.
- Amartey, Pj. "Abstract Review - NYSPSA". www.nyspsa.org. Retrieved 2018-10-18.
- "The Commonwealth Review of Political Science - the journal of the Kentucky Political Science Association" (PDF). KPSA. Retrieved 2017-10-15.
- "KPSA". www.kpsa.us. Retrieved 2018-10-18.
- "韩流文化在我国传播的原因及分析 - 中国精品文化期刊文献库". kns.cnki.net. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
- Yuan, Shaoyu (Summer 2016). "Analysis of Korean Popular Culture's Influence on China". Spiritual Leaders. Second Half: 107–108 – via www.cnki.net.
- "袁绍御："我们仍然生活在法西斯主义之下"". bostonese.com Online Journal / 波士顿双语网 （哈佛+麻省理工）. 2018-11-02. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
[[:Category:International relations]] [[Category:Scholars]] [[Category:1995 births]] [[Category:Living people]] [[Category:Political scientists]] [[Category:International relations scholars]]
This article "Shaoyu Yuan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shaoyu Yuan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.