|Birth name||Shawn McGrath|
|Born||May 9, 1976|
|Died||January 26, 2011 (aged 34)|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Shawn Osborne|
|Billed height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Billed weight||230 lb (100 kg)|
|Trained by||Les Thatcher|
Ohio Valley Wrestling
|Debut||March 8, 2003|
Shawn McGrath (May 9, 1976 – January 26, 2011) was an American professional wrestler, better known by the ring name Shawn Osborne. He is best known for his stint with World Wrestling Entertainment as a developmental talent, most recently wrestling for its developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling.
Professional wrestling career
Early career (2003)
On March 8, 2003, McGrath debuted in Heartland Wrestling Association (HWA) against Cody Hawk in Wilmington, Ohio. He wrestled under the name Number One for Black Militia. Later McGrath changed his name to Shawn Osbourne, using the "Bad Seed" nickname. He broke free from the Black Militia faction becoming a face in the process. He defeated current HWA Champion Rory Fox for his first and only HWA Heavyweight Championship. He lost the championship a few months later and left HWA soon after. McGrath later wrestled for Impact Zone Wrestling in late 2005 and early 2006.
World Wrestling Entertainment
Developmental territories (2003–2008)
McGrath wrestled a couple dark matches for World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE) Raw and SmackDown before signing a developmental contract with WWE in June 2006. He was assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW), and debuted a month later under the ring name "The Bad Seed" Shawn Osborne. In September, McGrath formed a faction with Eddie Craven, Mike Kruel and Roucka known as Bad Kompany, in which they would challenge for the OVW Southern Tag Team Championship in a losing effort to Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears.
On February 8, 2007, Osborne made an appearance in Deep South Wrestling, losing to G-Rilla in a dark match. It was later announced that Osborne had been moved to DSW. In DSW, he would form a tag team with Jon Bolen, although the team ended when DSW was dropped by WWE as a developmental territory and Osborne subsequently returned to OVW. After OVW was also dropped by WWE, Osborne relocated to Tampa, Florida to train in Florida Championship Wrestling, debuting in a losing effort to G-Rilla. He was then released from his contract in February 2008.
Independent circuit (2008–2011)
Championships and accomplishments
Others articles of the Topic Professional wrestling : Frankie Arion, WWE Raw Tag Team Championship, "The Australian Sensation" Craven, Dan Matha, WWE, The Imperium (professional wrestling), Defiant Wrestling
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Shawn McGrath Profile". Online World of Wrestling. Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- Caldwell, James (2011-01-26). "Other News: Former WWE developmental wrestler Shawn McGrath (Bad Seed) reportedly dies at age 34". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- "WWE Raw Results – May 22, 2006". Online World Of Wrestling. 2006-05-22. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- "WWE SmackDown! Results – May 26, 2006". Online World Of Wrestling. 2006-05-06. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- "July 12, 2006 – OVW TV Tapings". Online World Of Wrestling. 2006-07-12. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- "FORMER WWE DEVELOPMENTAL TALENT SHAWN OSBORNE PASSES AWAY - PWInsider.com". www.pwinsider.com. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "November 1, 2006 – OVW TV Tapings". Online World Of Wrestling. 2006-11-01. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- "June 26, 2007 – Florida Championship Wrestling". Online World Of Wrestling. 2007-06-26. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- Westcott, Brian. "HWA – Heavyweight Title History". Solie's Title Histories. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- Westcott, Brian. "HWA – Tag Team Title History". Solie's Title Histories. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
This article "Shawn Osborne" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shawn Osborne. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.