|Born||December 21, 1972|
Puerto Rico (age 46)
|Other names||Shayla Foxxx, Shayla Foxx, Shyla Foxx, Anutza Herling|
|Years active||1996–2001, 2003–2004|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (163 cm)|
|Weight||118 lb (54 kg)|
Shyla Foxxx is an American former pornographic actress.
Career[edit | edit source]
Foxxx was profiled along with pornographic actresses Devon and Coral Sands on the show Entertainment Tonight, February 8, 1999. She was profiled on the Spanish-language news program Noticias, May 10, 1999. Foxxx was interviewed by KPIX Eyewitness News At Five, June 17, 1997 in an exposé on pornography.
Further reading[edit | edit source]
- Goodwin, Christopher. "U.S. is addicted to porn" - The Toronto Star. September 6, 1998 (2nd Edition). Page A13. Article discusses pornography in America, and includes references to Foxxx.
- Theroux, Louis. "Bottom Dollar" - The Independent (London). July 16, 2000. Pg. 1, 11-14. Article references and includes one photo of Shyla Foxxx at the 1999 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
References[edit | edit source]
- Mele, Rick (2015-06-19). "24 Women Every Guy Fantasized About Growing Up". Men's Health. Retrieved 2017-06-13.
- IAFD Bio
- "Cruis'n USA". VGFacts. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
The trophy girl who appears at the end of a race when finishing first place is adult film star Shyla Foxxx
- All Television Appearance information compiled from Lexis/Nexis, subscription required for access. Retrieved August 22, 2006
[edit | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
- Shyla Foxxx on IMDb
- Shyla Foxxx at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Shyla Foxxx at the Adult Film Database
This article "Shyla Foxxx" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shyla Foxxx. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.