Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
Chief Executive Officer
Managing Partner (Delivery)
Number of employees
Sigma Software is a Ukrainian software development and IT consulting company. The company has regional offices in Ukraine, Sweden, Poland, and the USA and has sales and support partners in Sweden, the USA, the UK, Switzerland, Germany, and Austria. In December 2017, the number of company staff reached 850 people.
The company was founded in 2002 in Kharkiv, Ukraine, under the name of Eclipse Software Programming (Eclipse SP). In 2006, the company joined the group Sigma AB, a Scandinavian technology solutions company, which has offices in 17 countries and employs more than 3,200 specialists. In 2011, the company changed its name to Sigma Ukraine. In 2014, the name was changed again to Sigma Software.
Major areas of the company business are:
- Software products development
- Software testing
- Support and maintenance
- Embedded and IoT development
- AR/VR development 
- Migration from legacy systems
The company provides IT services to customers in the following sectors: automotive and infotainment, aviation, telecommunications, government, healthcare, media & advertising, energy, gaming industry, banking and financial services, real estate and construction. The company is known for its cooperation with serial entrepreneurs on startup projects.
Since 2006 - Sigma Software is certified under Ukrainian DSTU ISO 9001:2001 Certificate
Since 2007 - Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Since 2012 - internationally recognized ISO 9001:2008 certificate from Bureau Veritas Certifications
Since 2017 - internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate from Bureau Veritas Certifications
- Member of European Business Association Information Technology Committee. Within the frameworks of IT Committee activities, Sigma Software takes active part in lobbying activities aimed at creation of favorable conditions for IT industry development in Ukraine
- Member of TEMPUS program. The program, supported by European Commission, aims to strengthen cooperation between educational institutions, research institutes, and business in Ukraine
- Constant participant and co-organizer of Sweden-Ukraine business forums initiated by Swedish Embassy in Ukraine and supported by governments of both countries 
- Organizer of NETwork conference in 2011, 2012, and 2015
- Collaborates with 12 universities in Kharkiv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Lviv (Ukraine). Collaboration includes launching courses, preparing study facilities, running events for students, equipping educational laboratories
- Permanent partner of “IT-Eureka! Ukraine” student contest, general sponsor in 2014 and 2015 , organizer and general sponsor in 2017
- Permanent partner of Golden Byte international IT Championship since 2013
- Organizer and sponsor of SmartApp contest
- Organizer of Sigma Software University 
- Volunteer development of Lviv City online portal
- Sponsor of Ukrainian Catholic University scholarship 
- "Sigma Software: Custom Software Solutions for Operational Efficiency". CIOReview. May 23, 2017.
- "Clutch Recognizes Leading Developers in Poland". Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Official Sigma Software Website: Company Today". Retrieved May 31, 2017.
- Denys Krasnikov (June 11, 2016). "Swedish IT firms say they find land of opportunity in Ukraine". KyivPost.
- "Official Company Website: History". Retrieved May 31, 2017.
- "Jelastic and Sigma Software Partnership". Retrieved May 31, 2017.
- "VR/AR business insight from Sigma Software". May 11, 2017.
- "The 2016 Global Outsourcing 100". IAOP official website. May 23, 2017.
- "The 2017 Global Outsourcing 100". IAOP official website. May 23, 2017.
- "The 2018 Global Outsourcing 100". IAOP official website. March 2, 2018.
- "Members of the EBA IT Committee". EBA official website. May 23, 2017.
- "Project Partners". TEMPUS official website. May 23, 2017.
- "4th Sweden-Ukraine Business Forum". Kyiv Post. June 2, 2015.
- "Several advantages give IT workers an edge over their global competitors". Kyiv Post. June 18, 2015.
- "Network". Network official website. May 23, 2017.
- "Sigma Software starts cooperation with Odesa I.I. Mechnikov National University". IT Graal. May 28, 2015.
- "IT-Eureka Ukraine 2014". Virtual Innovation Space. May 23, 2017.
- "IT-Eureka Ukraine 2015". Virtual Innovation Space. May 23, 2017.
- "SmartApp". SmartApp official website. May 23, 2017.
- "Sigma Software University" (in Russian). Sigma Software University official site. May 23, 2017.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Громадськість Львова отримала доступ до даних розвитку міста" (in Ukrainian). Lviv Portal. October 19, 2016.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Sigma Software has Sponsored a Full B.S. Degree Education for an UCU Student". September 7, 2016.
This article "Sigma Software" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sigma Software. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.