Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Simon Youlton (born 13 June 1981) is a British businessman, and the current Chief Executive Officer of TWP Global Group, a group of companies predominantly financial services related.
Youlton has been involved in numerous businesses since entering financial services in 2003 with the CIS. In 2009 Youlton co-founded a company Entire Wealth Management. By 2013, Entire Wealth Management reached £100 million funds under management. In 2013, Youlton launched an environmental sustainability programme across the company, offering clients Ethical Portfolios, and introduced a number initiatives to make the company greener. Entire Wealth Management was acquired by private equity backed Bellpenny in 2013. Becoming Sales Director of Bellpenny until 2015, Youlton then went on to form companies and hold senior executive positions in both Australia and the UK. 
In 2018 Youlton was awarded Chartered Manager and Fellow status with the Chartered Management Institute, the ultimate accolade in Management.
This article "Simon Youlton" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Simon Youlton. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Meet our Group CEO Simon Youlton". Total Wealth Planning. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "Why it pays to secure staff support for new initiatives". Citywire Asia. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "Bellpenny boosts assets by £100m with Entire acquisition". Citywire. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "It pays in time and money to make your firm greener". Citywire. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "Bellpenny acquires Entire Wealth Management". http://www.professionaladviser.com. Retrieved 2018-07-23. External link in
- "Bellpenny sales director exits - Money Marketing". Money Marketing. 2015-07-28. Retrieved 2018-07-23.