|Born||12 August 1989 (age 29)|
Actress, model, dancer
|📆 Years active||2015-present|
Sini Kangasmäki (born 12 August 1989), known professionally as Sini Hill, is a Finnish film actress, model and dancer based in New York City. She became an internationally acclaimed actress after starring as Fara in a feature film The Sky is Blue with Lies. She has also appeared in various American TV shows and commercials, including The Blacklist and Driven to Love.
Hill was born in Jyväskylä, Finland. At a young age, Hill had a strong exposure to the arts, including playing piano since the age of 3, theatre, dance, visual arts and singing. In addition to music and the arts, Hill also actively competed in Aesthetic Group Gymnastics.
Hill started acting at the age of 8. After completing her Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Jyväskylä, she received a scholarship to study acting in New York. She moved to New York in 2014, where she has lived since. Sini has also worked in various commercials for global brands, such as Maybelline, Olay, Baileys and Christian Dior.
- "Sini Hill | Actress". Sini Hill. Retrieved 2018-11-11.
- "Sini Hill - Biography". IMDB. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- "Finnish actress Sini". Nordique. Nordique. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- Pänkäläinen, Seppo. "Hänestäkö ensimmäinen Hollywood-tähtemme?". KSML.fi – Keskisuomalainen (in suomi). Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- "Home | howtodoeverythingwebseries.com | Sini-Hill". Home | howtodoeverythingwebseries.com. Retrieved 2018-11-07.
|This article about a Finnish actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Sini Hill" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sini Hill. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.