|First appearance||Resurrection Man #3|
|Type of business||Beverage|
|Base(s)||Viceroy, South Carolina|
Soder Cola is a fictional carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines throughout the world of the DC Comics universe. The company advertised with the slogan: "Sometimes even super-heroes get thirsty."
Soder Cola is a soda drink, manufactured by the Soder Cola Company. Soder is the eternal competitor of Zesti Cola. It's America's most popular soft drink.
Booster Gold has gained and lost promotions for Soder on a number of occasions. For a time, Booster wore a Soder Cola advertisement on the left shoulder of his Mark IB power-suit.
Booster Gold after taking down a Mammoth took time for some photo ops with some kids who are worried that Wonder Woman is dead. He told them that he has seen the future and knows there is nothing to worry about. Then he puts one foot on Mammoth and shills Soder Cola because “sometimes even superheroes get thirsty.”
Soder Cola appears on Booster Gold's casket along with other corporate sponsors including Big Belly Burger, Cap's Hobby Shoppe, EZ Caskets, Guardian Cigarettes, Lit Beer, Pep Cereals and Vertigo Comics.
In the New 52 series, It is manufactured in the town of Viceroy, South Carolina the home of Mitchell Shelley aka Resurrection Man. His quest for his past life culminated at the old Soder Cola plant. the Soder Cola plant is a cover for The Lab.
In other media
- Signs advertising Soder Cola can be seen in the background throughout The Lego Batman Movie.
- Soder Cola appears in DC Universe Online. The drink heals and restores power with varying amounts depending on type. Many vendors sell them. Two of the same type is a common reward from side missions. Mobs also uncommonly drop them according to the mob's level, meaning that high level mobs drop high-quality soder cola. Numerous billboards appear throughout Metropolis and Gotham City advertising the soda franchise. In Gotham City, Bane has made a drug distribution center out of an Old Soder Cola Plant. A series of health-restorative consumables fall under the Soder Cola franchise.
- Soder Cola is referenced in Batman: Arkham Origins. There are billboards throughout the city advertising the drink. Later Batman travels to the Soder Cola building for a mission.
- It also appears in Batman: Arkham Knight where it is said to be manufactured by ACE Chemicals.
- A liter bottle of Soder Cola is seen in the Justice League Unlimited episode "Question Authority", when Superman and Lois Lane are on a date.
- In the episode, "The Last Son of Krypton," Bibbo Bibbowski goes to buy some Soder from a vending machine in Superman: The Animated Series. In the episode, "Livewire", Livewire sits atop a can of Soder Cola inside a screen during her fight with Superman.
- In Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles episode, "Twisted," a bottle of grape Soder can be seen on Harlequin's dining table.
- Signs advertising and also machines selling Soder Cola can be seen briefly in the subway scene of Justice League: Battle for Metropolis
- 52 #1
- 52 #18, 2006
- Resurrection Man vol. 2 #11
This article "Soder Cola" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Soder Cola. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.