Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Square One (1997 film)
|Directed by||Robert Herbert|
|Produced by||Sophie Jackson|
|Written by||Robert Herbert|
|Edited by||Nick Meyers|
|Box office||A$2,160 (Australia)|
Search Square One (1997 film) on Amazon.
Vicky and Billy T become involved in the mod subculture.
- Teo Gebert as Billy T
- Aaron Jeffery
- Tara Morice
- Michaela Noonan as Vicky
- Best director and best actor at the St Kilda Film Festival in Melbourne
- Silver Spire prize at the San Francisco Film Festival
- Nominated Best Film 1995 Sydney Film Festival Dendy Awards
- "Australian Films at the Australian Box Office", Film Victoria accessed 13 November 2012
- "Robert Herbert Tribute". Art Gallery of NSW.
- "Robert Herbert, filmmaker with encyclopaedic knowledge of cinema history". Sydney Morning Herald. July 17, 2017.
- Knight, Elisabeth (19 July 2017). "Filmmaker kept movie history alive". Sydney Morning Herald; Sydney, N.S.W. p. 33.
- "1995 Dendy Awards Finalists Announced". Filmnews. 25, (2). New South Wales, Australia. 1 April 1995. p. 3. Retrieved 3 October 2019 – via National Library of Australia.
|This article related to an Australian film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Square One (1997 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Square One (1997 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.