St. Catherine's Hospice
|Purpose||St. Catherine's Hospice is a charity dedicated to providing specialised end of life care, support and information to local people, their families, friends and carers.|
|Headquarters||St. Catherine’s Hospice, Malthouse Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 6BH.|
|Coordinates||Lua error: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Care Quality Commission Score Outstanding|
St. Catherine's Hospice is a registered charity based in Crawley, West Sussex, England. dealing with respite, end of life care and cancer/ terminal illness management for West Sussex and East Surrey  
St. Catherine's Hospice has been providing cancer/ terminal illness care since 1982 where the Queen Mother laid the foundation stone in 1982 for their building that was half built with the Crawley Mayor Alf Pegler . In 1988 Diana, Princess of Wales visited the hospice to greet those in care 
With 15 shops ranging across Crawley to Reigate and a new furniture shop based in Crawley., St. Catherine's Hospice relies on these social enterprises as only 16% of their revenue is sourced from the National Health Service (England)National Health Service.
In 2015 a nurse was founded guilty of misconduct by diluting morphine injections to home patients - resulting in disciplinary action
- "Charity overview".
- "Contact Us - St Catherines".
- "St Catherine's Hospice - Crawley". www.cqc.org.uk.
- "About Us - St Catherines". St Catherine's Hospice.
- Bojczuk, Jeremy. "St. Catherine's Hospice". Crawley Sussex Online Directory. Lab 99 Web Design.
- "St Catherine's Hospice". Domesday Reloaded. BBC.
- "Do you remember these right Royal visitors?". Crawley Observer crawleyobserver.co.uk.
- "Events". www.crawley.cyng.org.uk.
- "St Catherine's Hospice opens first town furniture store". www.crawleyobserver.co.uk.
- "Great Wall of China trek in memory of missed dad". Epsom Guardian. 12 April 2018.
- "Carriages brighten spirits on damp day". West Sussex Today. 16 April 2018. Archived from the original on 16 April 2018.
Collections were made at the pubs and en route for St Catherine’s Hospice and over £800 was raised.
- "Former St Catherine's Hospice nurse admits misconduct". Crawley Observer.
This article "St. Catherine's Hospice" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:St. Catherine's Hospice. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.