St. Xavier's College, Raghabpur
|Type||Jesuit, Catholic, undergraduate and graduate college|
|Affiliation||St. Xavier's University, Kolkata|
Raghabpur, West Bengal, India
St. Xavier's College, Raghabpur, West Bengal, India, is a graduate and undergraduate college opened in 2014 by the Calcutta Province of the Society of Jesus, who also administer St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.
In 2014 St. Xavier's College, Kolkata, founded a college in the Bengali medium in the rural area of Raghabpur, West Bengal, India.
The first courses offered were: B.Com, Bengali (Honors), and BA (General). Each can accommodate 60 students per year. There is also a virtual classroom extension of lectures from the Kolkata campus. Xavier Kolkata principal Felix Raj, has overseen the founding of the school, and is adding the programs M.A. in Bengali and a B.Ed. in History (honors). The History Honors offered by Xavier's Kolkata is offered only at the Raghabpur campus.
- "Xavier's University chalks out extension and development plan for 2025". Somdutta Basu. The Times of India. 16 April 2018. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- Jesuits, Calcutta. "Education – Calcutta Jesuits". calcuttajesuits.org. Retrieved 2017-10-13.
- "St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Kolkata : College News". www.sxccal.edu. Retrieved 2017-10-11.
- Reporter, Staff (2015-06-11). "St. Xavier's College, Kolkata expands base in West Bengal". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2017-10-13.
- "Xavier's success story in Raghabpur". Telegraph. 6 January 2015. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
This article "St. Xavier's College, Raghabpur" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:St. Xavier's College, Raghabpur. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.