This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||20 December 1980|
|Occupation||author and presenter|
Stephanie Clare Brookes (born 20 December 1980, in Stoke-on-Trent) is an English food writer and presenter. She has a regular segment on BBC Radio London, where she discusses the latest street food, restaurants and eateries, and the newest food markets. Earlier she also wrote about spiritual meditation.
BBC Radio London
Brookes is the food contributor on the JoAnne Good and Simon Lederman Saturday morning show. There she discusses the street food around London, as well as restaurants and eateries throughout the city.
Brookes previously wrote in the Lifestyle/Mind Body Spirit genre. Her first book, Some Silent Hero, was inspired by visions of spirits she had as a child and follows a woman who is helped by a medium and a spirit in the wake of her father's death. While in her twenties, she had a regular online column in My Bliss magazine, which led to her first mainstream book: How to Be a Spiritual Goddess (Piatkus). Her next book, Meditation Made Easy (CICO Books), was later reissued as The Little Pocket Book of Meditation.
Brookes currently lives in London.
- The Little Pocket Book of Meditation (2016) ISBN 1782493778 Search this book on .
- Meditation Made Easy (2014) ISBN 1782491104 Search this book on .
- How to Be a Spiritual Goddess (2011) ISBN 0-7499-5301-2 Search this book on .
- Some Silent Hero (2004) ISBN 0954895908 Search this book on .
- Brookes, Stephanie (25 September 2017). "The two spices that could save your life, according to a food expert". Evening Standard. Retrieved 18 June 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Stephanie Brookes". Simon & Schuster. Retrieved 18 June 2020. Unknown parameter
- Spencer, Kathryn (18 August 2011). "The modern girl's mystic manual". Daily Express. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
- "Author begins work on next novel". Watford Observer. 28 October 2005. Retrieved 2020-06-18. Unknown parameter
- Malin, Angelica. "Stephanie Brookes Interview: 5 Minutes With". About Time Magazine. Retrieved 18 June 2020. Unknown parameter
|This article about a novelist from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Stephanie Brookes" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Stephanie Brookes. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.