Steven Benedict is a professional track and field athlete and Olympic Trials qualifier. Benedict has run in some of the world's most prestigious events. In addition to the Adidas Classic Diamond League and US Nationals, Benedict ran for Nike for two years and was a Penn Relays Champion. Benedict has been recognized in over 50 publications to-date, including Train, ESPN Magazine, Men's Fitness, Men's Health and Fitness RX, among others. He uses these platforms to offer advice and motivation to all athletes of all levels, from up-and-coming to elite .
- Athlete Protocol
- Built to Last
- Fostering Success
- Good Morning Superstar
- Performance Coaching
Benedict is the founder of Fostering Success, a non-profit organization that pairs professional athletes with kids in foster care.
- Children’s Bureau Gala Dinner (Keynote Speaker)
- Fashion to Feed Event (Keynote show speaker)
- Mastermind Power Dinner (Keynote and Panel Speaker)
- Upward African Woman Gala (Keynote Speaker)
- Boo2Bullying, Schools against bullying week (Special Guest Athlete Speaker)
- M&J Helping Hands Inc., Empower Me Gala (Keynote Speaker)
- San Bernardino County Children's Services, Sports Faire A (Keynote Speaker)
- American Red Cross Prepare for greatness (Keynote Speaker)
- Children's Miracle Network Hospitals' StorybookSuite (Athlete Ambassador)
- Make a Wish America Foundation (Public announcement speaker for wish day)
Honors and awards
- Olympic Training Center Chula Vista Cal Invite
- Mt. SAC Relays Elite Invite
- Adidas Invite
- Millrose Games
- US Open Sprint Med Invite
- Ranked 20th at Nationals in the 200m
- Adidas Classic Diamond League 4x400m meet record
- Ranked 9th at National meet in San Fran in the 200m
- Ranked 18th at Nationals in the 200m
- Reebok Classic Invite
- Set a new meet record at Monmouth Invitational
- Olympic Trials Qualifier
- Penn Relays Champion 4x100m
- Mid Atlantic Champion 200m
- Metropolitan 200m Champion indoors
- Nike Sponsored Athlete
- Competed at the New Balance National College Meet
- Indoor Conference Championship 2nd place in 200m
- Ran on the Club Nationals sprint relay team that set a new meet record
- "Quick clip on Steve Benedict, now a 2021 Olympic hopeful". April 8, 2020.
- "Steven Benedict : From Foster Child to Olympic Hopeful". 10,000 NOs.
- "Get In Your Best Shape for 2014!". November 29, 2013.
- "Train Like an Olympian: The Best Workouts for Sprinters". September 6, 2017.
- "1746: Steven Benedict: Good Morning Superstar". Conscious Millionaire. May 5, 2020.
- "Guest Post: Training Tips from Olympic Athlete Steven Benedict – Alicia Bell IFBB Pro Train It Right".
- "Home". Fostering Success.
This article "Steven Benedict" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Steven Benedict. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.