Steven Frank (developer)
Steven Frank is an Apple Macintosh developer, and original author of the popular webcomic Spamusement!.
Panic Software Company
Frank is cofounder of the software company Panic.
- "Steven Frank". CrunchBase. CrunchBase Inc. Retrieved 28 May 2016.
- Frank's personal website
- Spamusement! (dead as of 2021)
- Disturbing Auctions (another of Frank's projects, dead as of 2021)
- Snap Club (a pre-Flickr photo-sharing project, dead as of 2021)
- CocoaRadio interview with Frank and Panic co-founder Cabel Sasser
- O'Reilly Network interview with Frank and Sasser (dead as of 2021)
|This profile of a webcomics creator is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|40x30px||This article about an illustrator is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Steven Frank (developer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Steven Frank (developer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.