Stewart G. Nagler
Stewart G. Nagler ( -March 29, 2012) was the vice chairman, chief financial officer and a member of the board of directors of Reinsurance Group of America. He was also Vice Chairman & CFO and a member of the board of directors of MetLife. He was a graduate in mathematics of the New York University Tandon School of Engineering (then Polytechnic University of New York.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-04-03. Retrieved 2015-06-09.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "STEWART G. NAGLER's Obituary on New York Times". New York Times.
- "MetLife :: Investor Relations :: Press Release". investor.metlife.com.
- "Stocks". Bloomberg.com.
- "IndustryWeek". businessfinancemag.com.
- "MetLife Vice Chairman & CFO Stewart Nagler to Retire in 2004".
- "Nation". 29 September 1985 – via LA Times.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-11-17. Retrieved 2015-06-09.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Shake-up at Metropolitan LifeMetropolitan Life Insurance..."
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Stewart G. Nagler" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Stewart G. Nagler. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.