|Industry||Online payments, Fintech, E-wallet|
|Founded 📆||September 2018|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||B2B and B2C online payment solution|
|Services||Online payment platform, money transfer, prepaid card|
Number of employees
STIC FINANCIAL LTD. (STICPAY) is an international e-wallet used by businesses and consumers in e-commerce, trading, gaming and other industries for money transfer worldwide from user-to-user, user-to-platform and vice versa.
The company was founded in September 2018. The firm has a number of offices worldwide. STICPAY has acquired the Financial Conduct Authority e-money license in February 2019. STICPAY has users from 160 countries and more than 433 registered merchants across numerous verticals.
In 2018 STICPAY won the Best Trading Service in Philippines by Traders Fair Awards. In 2018-2019 STICPAY is an official Proud Partner of Sunderland AFC. In 2019 STICPAY has been shortlisted as one of the Best Online Payments Solution - Consumer by Payments Awards.
- deposit and withdrawal of local currencies
- transfer money to platform or to user worldwide
- payment methods: local bank wire, Visa, Mastercard, International Bank Wire, UnionPay, STIC prepaid card
- reward programs
Merchants such as online shops, trading or game platforms add the e-wallet through API and users use STICPAY payment option to proceed on their platforms. To start using of service users must open an account, make deposit and then transfer to anywhere.
Similar to standard e-wallet business model, STICPAY makes money by charging a fee for transactions on platform: deposit and withdrawal transaction fee, internal transaction fee, conversion fee.
This article "Sticpay" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sticpay. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Introducing STICPAY, a reliable alternative to legacy online payment solutions in the global market". Fintech Finance. 10 June 2019.
- "TRADERS CHOICE". tradersawards.com.
- "Sticpay partnership announced". Sunderland Association Football Club. 2 August 2018.
- "Payments Awards Shortlist 2019".
- Flowers, John (27 September 2017). "STICPAY". Hercules.Finance.