Subhash Bahadur Thapa
|Subhash Bahadur Thapa|
|🏫 Education||Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science|
|📆 Years active||2016 - Present|
|🏢 Organisation||Anonymous Opnep|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Ganesh Thapa,Savithri Thapa|
Subhash Bahadur Thapa was born on 09th October 1999 in Bareilly, UP. He did his primary schooling in Sobtic Public School Bareilly, UP and Secondary Schooling in Southwestern State College .In 2017 he shifted to Bangalore, Karnataka with his parents and continued his studies and now he is pursuing BTech from AMC Engineering College, Bangalore , India.
The primary career goal is to pursue graduate studies in computer science and engineering, leading to a career in research and have a growth oriented and challenging career, where he can contribute his knowledge and skills to the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork. He is a bug bounty hunter and participated in many contest . He has received awards from well known companies like Google , Intel and more .He is a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert from last 2 years . He has been a Selected for MSP (Microsoft Student Partner) .
Subhash Bahadur Thapa is Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Certified Network Security Specialist (CNSS). He is also an author and written book titled " Introduction To Ethical Hacking For Beginners "
He is an editor at IJCRT – International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRTMember ID-112825) and Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering System Journal
(ASTESJ Member ID RVCCY0316)
1. Project Title: Emergency Vehicular Traffic Management Using Mobile Application.
Platform: Android Programming, IoT, Cloud Computing & RFID
2. Project Title: Optical Character Recognition & Translation By Neural Network Using Mobile Application
Platform: Android Programming, Neural Network, Machine Learning
3. Project Title: Unmanned Ground Vehicle for Defense purpose Platform: IoT, Cloud
Computing , Robotics , Machine Learing , AI
4. Project Title: Online Vehicle Rental System .
Introduction To Ethical Hacking For Beginners by : Subhash Bahadur Thapa
Atlantic Publisher and Distributors ( ISBN: 9789353117634/9781724109408 )
1. Emergency Vehicular Traffic Management Using Mobile Application (2019)
2. Secure cloud storage based on cryptographic techniques.(2018)
3. Ethical Hacking And It’s Impacts to Society (2017)
4. Introducing To Certified Ethical Hacking (2017)
5. Research Gate RG Score: 23.5 (ID:Subhash_Thapa2)
1. Fourth Micro-symposium in Applies Sciences (Jan 30,2016)
2. National Conferences on Cyber Crimes, Cyber Laws and Cyber Security (April 5,2017)
3. International Conference on Information and Computing Systems (May 4,2019)
4. BITES Annual Convention (Nov 22/23 2019)
He wants to be Army Officer and work as a Network Engineer and Cyber Security Expert and serve the nation .
Research Gate : Subhash
Github : Subhash
Linkedln : Subhash