Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Subrata Barua (actor)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Children||Prarthana Fardin Dighi|
Subrata Chakraborty (changed his name ShahRukh Fardin Subrata after accepting Islam) is a Bangladeshi film actor. He is better known as Subrata Barua in the film industry. The number of his released films is more than 140.
Subrata made his debut in 1985 with the film "Rai Binodini", directed by Mohammed Hannan. Later he established a strong position in Bangladeshi films industry through "Mala Bodol" and "Maiyar Nam Moina" which is directed by same director. His other notable films in the lead role are "Harano Sur"(1987) directed by Narayan Ghosh Mita, "Chandidas and Rozkini"(1987) directed by Rafiqul Bari Chowdhury,Tala Chabi directed by F Kabir Chowdhury, Shotota by Kamruzzaman.
Subrata has been a popular actor in Bengali cinema since the eighties. He has given many popular movies by his talented performance. He fell in love with his co-actor Doyle during his acting career, and later they were married in 1988. They have two children in their family life. In 2011 her wife Doyel died by the cause of cancer. Their daughter Prarthana Fardin Dighi has already gained popularity as a child character in Bengali cinema.
- Kabuliwala (2006)
- Unknown Love (2015)
- Mental (2016)
- Rajneeti (2017)
- Purno Doirgho Prem Kahini (2013)
- Chachchu Amar Chachchu (2010)
- Matir Pori (2015)
- "সুব্রত (Subrata)". বাংলা মুভি ডেটাবেজ (in Bengali). Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "এখনো সুব্রত". বাংলা মুভি ডেটাবেজ (in Bengali). Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "টেলিফিল্ম কে আমরা ডিজিটাল ছবি বলে চালিয়ে দিচ্ছি". www.bd24live.com. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "বিজ্ঞাপনে একসঙ্গে সুব্রত ও ফারজানা চুমকি". Jugantor. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "প্রথমবার একসঙ্গে সুব্রত-চুমকি". Bhorer Kagoj. 2019-07-05. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "প্রথমবার বিজ্ঞাপনচিত্রে | আনন্দ বিনোদন". ittefaq. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "চলচ্চিত্রে সুব্রত'র তিন দশক || সংস্কৃতি অঙ্গন". জনকন্ঠ. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "My father is my world: Dighi". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "The Daily Star Web Edition Vol. 5 Num 777". archive.thedailystar.net. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "পর্দায় আসছেন অভিনেতা চাষী নজরুল | banglatribune.com". Bangla Tribune (in Bengali). Retrieved 2019-12-10.
This article "Subrata Barua (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Subrata Barua (actor). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.