This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Founder and CEO of Boole Inc.
|Founder of Prijector|
Sunil Coushik is an entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Boole Inc. that makes wireless projection hardware for meeting rooms called Prijector. He was also the founder and president of Bubble Motion which was funded by Sequoia Capital.
- Coushik, Sunil (2014). "Serial entrepreneur's tale of drive and perseverance" (Jan 1). The Times Group.
- Coushik, Sunil (2015). "Two-year-old startup Prijector shows the way to log in to wireless meetings" (Mar 20). The Times Group.
- Coushik, Sunil. "Sunil Coushik - Founder & CEO". Prijector.
- Coushik, Sunil (2015). "Why hardware startups like Smartron, SenseGiz are working on parallel projects simultaneously" (December 30). The Times Group.
- Coushik, Sunil (2006). "Bubble Motion eyes deals for talking SMSs" (September 21). Business Standard Ltd.
- Coushik, Sunil (2005). "Cellphone Messaging Finds Its Voice" (Sept 29). The Wall Street Journal.
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Sunil Coushik" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sunil Coushik. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.