|Motto||The School for jobs in the Internet industry|
|Affiliations||IONIS Education Group|
Sup'Internet is a private French school created in September 2011 and located at Paris. The school is part of IONIS Education Group and delivers three Bachelors in graphic design & content, internet business & management, development & web technologies.
History[edit | edit source]
The analysis of a statement[edit | edit source]
The establishment of the school has been announced in January 2011. The Directors of IONIS Education Group, founders of the school, justified this creation by the analysis of two observations. The Internet world has taken an important place in the economy that requires people trained specifically for this sector. Meanwhile, France, which does not have specialized school, recruit very often staff from foreign countries. This personal analysis seems has been shared by Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini (CEO of Meetic) and Jacques-Antoine Granjon (CEO of vente-privee.com), who founded the École européenne des métiers de l'Internet the same year and with the same curriculum. The first promotion of Sup'Internet joined the school in October 2011.
International development[edit | edit source]
The university will open a new campus abroad in 2014.
Administration[edit | edit source]
Management[edit | edit source]
Belonging to IONIS Education Group, the group's president is the president of the school who is assisted by a General Manager.
Partners Club[edit | edit source]
A "Partner Club" has been established in February 2012. It is intended to guide the training department on the changes to be made to the curriculum and the relationship with Internet companies. It consists of technical and human resource managers from companies in the world of the Internet such as Adobe, Bouygues Telecom, Microsoft, Weborama,....
Curriculum[edit | edit source]
The curriculum is in three years. Since the first year, students choose one of the three specializations offered : graphic design & content, internet business & management, development & web technologies. During the first two years, a common core allows the acquisition of knowledge in web technologies, knowledge of the Internet, management, innovation, economy and humanities. The first year of the course is conclude with an internship of two to four months and the second by an immersion of four months.
The final year of study takes place in a common form for all students : four days a week in a partnership company and two to three days of lessons. Students choose twelve seminars among forty-five which are available and interested in issues such as: silverlight, cryptography, strategies and issues of geolocation, ... Admission to Sup'Internet first year program is by application and interviews for holders of a French Baccalauréat.
References[edit | edit source]
- (in French)Benoît Lachamp nommé directeur de SUP'Internet
- (in French)SUP'Internet déménage ! L'école s'installe au sein du Campus Numérique & Créatif
- (in French)Sup’Internet : Une école pour les métiers de l’Internet
- (in French)Sup'Internet, la nouvelle école du web
- (in French)IONIS Education Group annonce la création de Sup'Internet
- "IONIS Education Group". www.ionis-group.com. Retrieved 25 September 2018.
- (in French)Les métiers de l'Internet : le groupe Ionis lance Sup'Internet
- (in French)Deux nouvelles écoles dédiées à l'Internet
- (in French)IONIS Education Group crée Sup'Internet
- (in French)Sup'Internet : une nouvelle école dédiée aux métiers de l'Internet
- (in French)L'invité : une nouvelle école de l'Internet Interview Fabrice Bardeche, vice-président exécutif de IONIS Education Group, MCE ma chaîne étudiante
- (in French)IONIS Education Group se fixe de nouveaux défis très ambitieux
- (in French)Les axes de développement de Ionis Education Group
- (in French)SUP'Internet accueille un Club des partenaires
- (in French)SUP’INTERNET, L'ÉCOLE SUPÉRIEURE DES MÉTIERS DU WEB
- (in French)Sup Internet : 3 filières pour 3 familles de métiers
- (in French)Brochure Sup'Internet Archived 2011-05-15 at the Wayback Machine
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Paris : École privée technique Pétrelle
Others articles of the Topic University : ASU Undie Run, School, Colorado State University Online
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Sup'Internet" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sup'Internet. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.