Superposition Benchmark is a hardware benchmarking tool developed and published by UNIGINE Company in 2017. The main purpose of the tool is performance and stability testing for GPUs. Users can choose a workload preset, Low to Extreme, or set the parameters by custom. The benchmark 3D scene is an office of a fictional genius scientist from the middle of the 20th century. The scene is GPU-intensive because of SSRTGI (Screen-Space Ray-Traced Global Illumination), proprietary dynamic lighting technology by Unigine.
Superposition and other benchmarks by Unigine are often used by hardware reviewers to measure graphics performance (PCMag, Digital Trends, Lifewire and others) and by overclockers for online and offline competitions in GPU overclocking. Running Superposition (or another) benchmark by Unigine produces a performance score: the higher the numbers, the better the performance. There are online leaderboards where users can compare different configurations.
- Visuals powered by UNIGINE 2 Engine
- Support for Windows 7 SP1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10 x64, Linux x64, macOS
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Unique SSRTGI (Screen-Space Ray-Traced Global Illumination) dynamic lighting technology
- VR experience (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)
- Free exploration mode with mini-games
- Over 900 interactive objects
- Global leaderboards integration
- "Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 Super Twin Fan Review". PCMAG. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super Review". PCMAG. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- Sep 2020, Chris Stobing 18; P.m, 7:56 (2020-09-18). "How We Test Graphics Cards". PCMag UK. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "How to Increase Your Gaming Performance Without a New GPU". Digital Trends. 2021-09-03. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "The Best GPU Benchmarking Software for 2021". Digital Trends. 2021-08-21. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "AMD Radeon RX 6800, 6800 XT Review Roundup". Digital Trends. 2020-11-18. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn. "How Good is Your GPU? These Tools Will Help You Find Out". Lifewire. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn. "The 7 Best Ways to Benchmark Your PC". Lifewire. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- PCMag, Alice Newcome-Beill Associate Commerce Editor Alice Newcome-Beill has been the associate commerce editor for Lifewire since December 2019 Her work has appeared on; Gamer, P. C.; time, GamesRadar In her spare; Computers, She Enjoys Building; DOSBox, emulating old software in; Newcome-Beill, cycling our editorial process Alice. "iBuypower Custom Gaming PC Review". Lifewire. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "Overclocking - Unigine Superposition benchmark thread". bit-tech.net Forums. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "Unigine Superposition Benchmark Thread - OC3D Forums". forum.overclock3d.net. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "Top 30 Unigine 'SUPERPOSITION' Benchmark". Overclock.net. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
- "UNIGINE Benchmarks". benchmark.unigine.com. Retrieved 2021-09-21.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
This article "Superposition Benchmark" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Superposition Benchmark. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.