Susan Campos worked in television news, as a reporter/anchor in local news at KABC-TV in Los Angeles. She then landed a job as an anchor at NBC on the national weekend Today Show, hosted entertainment shows for MSNBC,and CNN.
- Hollywood Hair Club for (Wo)Men, By SUSAN CAMPOS, April 5, 2010 - The New York Times
- Powder Puff Man, By SUSAN CAMPOS, April 22, 2010 - T Magazine Blog - NYTimes.com
- Take your meds, TMagazine, The New York Times
- THE FACE; Prick Up Your Ears, By SUSAN CAMPOS, Published: August 29, 2004, NYTimes.com
- Alpha Male Charm Bracelets, March 20, 2009, Monkey Business - T Magazine Blog - NYTimes.com
|This biographical article related to television journalism in the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Susan Campos" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Susan Campos. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.